1/10/2012- Kralupy nad Vltavou, Central Bohemia, Sept 28 (CTK) – A march that Czech radical nationalists held on the St Wenceslas holiday in Kralupy Friday resulted in a clash between them and their opponents, with the police fortunately succeeding in keeping the two camps separated by a stream. Several dozens of police intervened in the town centre where a clash broke out between 150 far-right radicals and about 300 of their opponents who attacked them, throwing glass bottles, apples and firecrackers across the stream separating the two groups. Eyewitnesses said bags with excrements were also thrown. The police finally dispersed the attackers. No one was injured. The far-right march across the town then continued with the participants chanting slogans such as “Freedom, Freedom!”, “Nothing But the Nation!” and “We Don’t Want Multi-culti!”. It ended an hour later without any further incidents. On the opponents’ side of the stream, a concert was held and banners with the Antifa movement’s logo and with slogans condemning the nationalist march were put up.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- Former Colombia officials extradited to the US for aiding drug traffickers | Colombia Reports
- Engineer at Elite Army Weapons Lab Tied to Racist Groups | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center
- Filipino Workers to Get More Rights in Saudi Arabia | @pritheworld
- Police raids cause generational damage: waateanews.com
- Police commissioner defends raid decisions
- The Resident: NYC sued over NYPD’s Operation Lucky Bag (by... ow.ly/2x7eRH 5 hours ago
- Video: The Resident: NYC sued over NYPD’s Operation Lucky Bag (by RTAmerica) tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlgrrVi 7 hours ago
- Virginia lt. gov. nominee: Not sorry for hate speech ‘because I’m a Christian’ - Democratic Underground ow.ly/2x73rY 7 hours ago
- "The two suspects in the butchering to death of a British soldier had been known to the domestic..." ow.ly/2x73s0 7 hours ago
- USA - Amnesty International Responds to President Obama's Speech | Amnesty International Canada ow.ly/2x70nm 8 hours ago