1/10/2012- Kralupy nad Vltavou, Central Bohemia, Sept 28 (CTK) – A march that Czech radical nationalists held on the St Wenceslas holiday in Kralupy Friday resulted in a clash between them and their opponents, with the police fortunately succeeding in keeping the two camps separated by a stream. Several dozens of police intervened in the town centre where a clash broke out between 150 far-right radicals and about 300 of their opponents who attacked them, throwing glass bottles, apples and firecrackers across the stream separating the two groups. Eyewitnesses said bags with excrements were also thrown. The police finally dispersed the attackers. No one was injured. The far-right march across the town then continued with the participants chanting slogans such as “Freedom, Freedom!”, “Nothing But the Nation!” and “We Don’t Want Multi-culti!”. It ended an hour later without any further incidents. On the opponents’ side of the stream, a concert was held and banners with the Antifa movement’s logo and with slogans condemning the nationalist march were put up.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- Lebanon: Resistance Air Defense Commander Assassinated | Al Akhbar English
- CIA’s disastrous “Bourne” strategy – Salon.com
- Jihadists execute Iraqi cameraman in Syria: press watchdog – Yahoo News
- ALEC calls for penalties on ‘freerider’ homeowners in assault on clean energy | World news | theguardian.com
- The NSA’s weird alphabet soup of code names
- "The New York police department’s controversial stop-and-frisk program is being driven by a..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10Lp3W2 39 minutes ago
- "Native resiliency and sovereignty are pushing back and embracing Two Spirit people. The stories shared..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10LWTtS 1 hour ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: 'Thanks-Taking & the Progressive Stupidity of the Political Left' / ow.ly/rtZS6 #Redskin #Propaganda 2 hours ago
- Meet Jeffry Sterba, America's Highest Paid "Water Worker" | PR Watch ow.ly/rtWFu 2 hours ago
- "Another non-Indian runs the largest pow wow in the world every spring in Albuquerque. When he asked..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10LO_qk 2 hours ago