The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- CIA accused of spying on Congress over torture report — RT USA
- National inventory of hate groups ranks Texas near top, with 8 in Houston – Houston Chronicle
- British convict says he met Bin Laden ‘20 to 50 times’ | GulfNews.com
- Experian Lapse Allowed ID Theft Service Access to 200 Million Consumer Records — Krebs on Security
- Federal Official Declares That Anyone Who Speaks Out Against Lie Detector Tests Should Be Criminally Investigated | Techdirt
- Passenger With Stolen Passport Had No Terror Ties, Police Say - coolyeahanisk: One of the passengers who... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19qUliD 57 minutes ago
- Legal limbo hampers probe into missing Malaysia jet - newsdock: By Siva Govindasamy, Alwyn Scott and Tim... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19qUizz 57 minutes ago
- Photo: sumahi: Umatac Bay and Umatac village. I gave a lecture about the importance that this village plays... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19qUGHW 59 minutes ago
- Anti-Muslim Rhetoric In Sri Lanka Similar To Myanmar’s | Colombo Telegraph - An international panel of... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19qUCzu 1 hour ago
- "In the South, black maids washed the bodies of aged and infirm white people, but the uniforms they..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19qTsET 1 hour ago