The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Defense stocks up big as ISIS crisis escalates – Sep. 22, 2014
- Caught on Tape: The Increasingly Strange and Worrisome Case of the White House Fence Jumper
- Do We Really Want Cops With Body Cameras Filming Everything They See? | Internationalist Prison Books Collective
- Suspicions Run Deep in Iraq and Elsewhere That C.I.A. and the Islamic State Are United | CLG News
- Article: Important victory in case of Ray McGovern’s brutal arrest | OpEdNews
- "Many years ago I noticed an increase of the acquisition of unquestionably Arab foods by Israelis and..." ow.ly/2NX0sN 6 hours ago
- "Many years ago I noticed an increase of the acquisition of unquestionably Arab foods by Israelis and..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1RTdbUM 7 hours ago
- Evo Morales: Hay que erradicar discriminación indígena (+AUDIO) | RNV – Radio ow.ly/2NWT9E 7 hours ago
- "The Australian government wasted no time at all exploiting this event to demand “broad new security..." ow.ly/2NWSi0 7 hours ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: AmerIndians & Africans Navigating The Orwellian Zone: ow.ly/BNKwk / ow.ly/BNKwl 7 hours ago