The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Germany Will Ban Tech Companies That Play Ball With NSA – No federal contracts will go to companies that turn over data to the NSA or other agencies. There may, however, be one crucial exemption ~ News Forage
- Federal review stalled after finding forensic errors by FBI lab unit spanned two decades – The Washington Post
- Despite Repeated Denials, San Jose Police Definitely Have a Drone | Motherboard
- Israel Using U.S. Weapons to Kill in Gaza | Accuracy.Org
- Islamic State evicts Iraq farmers – Middle East – Al Jazeera English
- "“People’s reaction has been all positive and they see the humour in it both on and off the reserve,”..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1Mv_O61 1 hour ago
- Video: Using a prototype Truth Rectification Processor, the words of Israeli government spokesman Mark... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1Mvw5Pt 1 hour ago
- 2014 Gerald and Maas Suppressed News ow.ly/zKLeB 1 hour ago
- "It was cited in the Amelia Bedelia entry on the website TV Tropes and Idioms, and Peggy Parish’s..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1MvvbNZ 1 hour ago
- "The Times story even notes: “As part of the propaganda push, the military has also invited a..." ow.ly/2KUCJu 12 hours ago