The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Article: Important victory in case of Ray McGovern’s brutal arrest | OpEdNews
- In America the ‘Terrorists’ All Too Often Are the Police » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
- ANTIFA 2014 Internationale
- Detention of French Journalists in West Papua Raised at UN
- Islamic State: Assad lures President Obama into his web .
- Okay so if Hatuey was Taino but lived in DR/Haiti and was conquered by the same people PRs tainos were, why are... ow.ly/2NRi7C 1 hour ago
- Anonymous said: Okay so if Hatuey was Taino but lived in DR/Haiti and was conquered by the same people PRs... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1RKCqAh 1 hour ago
- I CARE - - Norway: Father warns Breivik 'more extreme than ever' ow.ly/2NQW2d 6 hours ago
- International Denunciation of “False Indigenous Conference” | Earth First! Newswire ow.ly/2NQTjN 7 hours ago
- Assembly of First Nations says its proposals on missing women 'tossed aside' by Ottawa - Aboriginal - CBC ow.ly/2NQTjM 7 hours ago