The state of Oklahoma has just informed Planned Parenthood CEO, Jill June, that it would be terminating its contracts with the Tulsa facilities by the end of this year. This includes 3 clinics in Tulsa. The Tulsa contracts are federally funded by the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) program. This year, Planned Parenthood clinics received over $400,000 from the WIC program.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- Former Colombia officials extradited to the US for aiding drug traffickers | Colombia Reports
- Engineer at Elite Army Weapons Lab Tied to Racist Groups | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center
- Filipino Workers to Get More Rights in Saudi Arabia | @pritheworld
- Police raids cause generational damage: waateanews.com
- Police commissioner defends raid decisions
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.