“People involved in public protest should use social media to their strengths, like getting their message across. But they should not use them for things like discussing tactics. They might as well be having a tactical meeting with their opponents sitting in and listening.”For example, if antifascist organisers were discussing their plans on social media, they can assume that a fascist organisation will be watching. Social media sites are the last place you want to post something like that,” he said.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- PressTV – ISIL: We will attack Saudi Arabia during Eid al-Adha
- PressTV – US police force have become militarized: Analyst
- Disney files patent applications to use drones in its theme parks – Orlando Sentinel
- Cyber attack reveals data on at least 25,000 workers at the US Department of Homeland Security | The Verge
- BBC News – NSA and GCHQ agents ‘leak Tor bugs’, alleges developer
- snopes.com: #GeorgeZimmerman (was not) Arrested While Visiting #Ferguson ow.ly/ANNka #Hoax #FalseNews 17 minutes ago
- Hamas claims victory, celebration across Palestine | World War 4 Report ow.ly/2MxjpC 54 minutes ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: #Ferguson On My Mind: #BlackGenocide In North America Under Obama ow.ly/ANJBP #MikeBrown #11Shots #AntiFa 1 hour ago
- "The system is composed of fingerprint scanners stationed at the check-out counters, which will keep..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1PNmV4K 1 hour ago
- "According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the unemployment rate for black Americans is 11.4..." ow.ly/2MwN4w 3 hours ago