BETHLEHEM Maan — The PLO has appointed a legal committee to begin the process of putting together a lawsuit against Israeli foreign minister Avigdor Lieberman, an official said Sunday.Nimir Hammad, political adviser to President Abbas, told Maan that lawyers will contact Israeli, American and European legal experts to start proceedings against Lieberman for inflammatory remarks made about Abbas, which they say put the presidents life at risk.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- An open letter for the people in Gaza : The Lancet ow.ly/2MdEZ6 28 minutes ago
- "According to Gaza Ministry of Health and UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs..." ow.ly/2MdCLt 32 minutes ago
- [Modern Times] | 4th World Issues, International Politics & Conscious Afro-Indigenismo ow.ly/AC5dN 59 minutes ago
- "According to Gaza Ministry of Health and UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1OvzFW2 1 hour ago
- "The UN Security Council, with US and Russian agreement, has already passed Resolution 2166 addressing..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1OvwqAZ 1 hour ago