The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- It’s Not a WikiLeak: Assange-Manning Chat Logs Surface on Army Website | Threat Level | Wired.com
- Jailed whistle-blowers to Edward Snowden: Don’€™t come home | Al Jazeera America
- Innocence Blog: The Case for ‘Blind’ Lineups
- (08.13.2011) Brief Thoughts on the Police Killing of Yet Another Black Man in Britain:
- First Peoples Worldwide » Plan to Forcibly Evict Thousands of Palestinian Bedouin Underway, Despite Public Disapproval
- "Leading the campaign for electoral reform and joint efforts to make sure Ugandans are not cheated out..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10Nd3kC 33 minutes ago
- "It’s unclear whether the Federation of Conservative Students actually printed the poster, but make no..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10NaSvH 41 minutes ago
- "For most Africans, Gaddafi is a generous man, a humanist, known for his unselfish support for the..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10Na3Nk 42 minutes ago
- "Though meant to be peaceful and legal, some protests turned violent as demonstrators threw rocks and..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10NVVhf 55 minutes ago
- #RIP Nelson #Mandela 1 hour ago