Between October 7th and 10th, 2012, with the start of the West Banks annual olive harvest, BTselem has documented five cases of injury to Palestinian farmers and their olive trees in the Ramallah and Nablus regions. In two incidents, settlers attacked farmers picking olives and damaged their yields. In three other cases, olive trees were discovered damaged or with the olives stolen, apparently by settlers. The direct attacks documented by BTselem occurred while members of the security forces were present. All the locations where damage to trees was discovered are familiar to the security forces as areas where Palestinians are subject to repeated harassment by settlers.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- Why isn't it hate speech if it's about women?
- Police tap social media in wake of London attack – Strategy – Business – News – iTnews.com.au
- INTERNATIONAL – Muslim religious leaders deliver emotional prayer at Auschwitz for Holocaust dead
- Tornadoes Have Devastated American Indian Families in Oklahoma NEED HELP
- Sign reclaiming traditional name Pkols for Mount Douglas will stay for now – National – Times Colonist
- Two more Angels of Woolwich revealed: Mother and daughter comforted murdered soldier in his final moments because ... ow.ly/2x8Xxc 7 hours ago
- Right-Wing Nationalists Rev Up For Anti-Muslim Weekend Action in UK - Vocativ ow.ly/2x8PsR 8 hours ago
- Two more Angels of Woolwich revealed: Mother and daughter comforted murdered soldier in his final moments... tmblr.co/Zu0CAwllOFc_ 9 hours ago
- Google map of all attacks on Mosques since Woolwich tmblr.co/Zu0CAwllO34C 9 hours ago
- PEACE BE UPON YOU: MCB Leads a Delegation of Community Leaders to Pay Respects After Woolwich Attack -... tmblr.co/Zu0CAwllNoiH 9 hours ago