Between October 7th and 10th, 2012, with the start of the West Banks annual olive harvest, BTselem has documented five cases of injury to Palestinian farmers and their olive trees in the Ramallah and Nablus regions. In two incidents, settlers attacked farmers picking olives and damaged their yields. In three other cases, olive trees were discovered damaged or with the olives stolen, apparently by settlers. The direct attacks documented by BTselem occurred while members of the security forces were present. All the locations where damage to trees was discovered are familiar to the security forces as areas where Palestinians are subject to repeated harassment by settlers.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- "However, official sources pointed out that India decided to put off the proposed pact to send out a..." ow.ly/2NDWIB 20 minutes ago
- "However, official sources pointed out that India decided to put off the proposed pact to send out a..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1R1NgnX 37 minutes ago
- "The first response is not to record information at all.” This is what was claimed when Vox Political..." ow.ly/2NBXxH 13 hours ago
- "The first response is not to record information at all.” This is what was claimed when Vox Political..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1Q-1m42 14 hours ago
- "A senior European Union official has revealed that some EU member states have purchased oil from..." ow.ly/2NBEMk 15 hours ago