Speaking in Tokyo at the annual IMF/World Bank meetings, IMF managing director Christine Lagarde said, “What we have observed is that when many countries at the same time adopt the same austerity measures, it creates a bigger and deeper impact on growth.”Sometimes its better to “go a little bit more slowly” in implementing the measures, and countries should “let the automatic stabilizers operate,” Lagarde stated.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- 4thWorldRadyo: Speaking with Mike Caddell of @radiofreekansas ow.ly/Cacp2 about #RightWingViolence & #ChristianExtremism 2 hours ago
- Kiel: Antifa-Café "Der Aufstand jüdischer Gefangener im Vernichtungslager Sobibór", Alte Meierei ow.ly/2Ot9hF 11 hours ago
- I CARE - - News - Greece: Golden Dawn: Australian branch of far-right Greek party raises cash ow.ly/2Ot9hE 11 hours ago
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Larry Rodgers appointed as interim Chief of Staff for legislative branch.pdf - Google Driv... ow.ly/2Ot2ZN 12 hours ago
- disciplesofmalcolm: Malcolm X on Front Page Challenge, January... ow.ly/2Ot21H 13 hours ago