Speaking in Tokyo at the annual IMF/World Bank meetings, IMF managing director Christine Lagarde said, “What we have observed is that when many countries at the same time adopt the same austerity measures, it creates a bigger and deeper impact on growth.”Sometimes its better to “go a little bit more slowly” in implementing the measures, and countries should “let the automatic stabilizers operate,” Lagarde stated.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Print Friendly: Kerry’s threats vs Russia unacceptable, West sides with neo-Nazis –Russian FM
- Организация Объединённых Наций: Помогите искоренить профашистских террористов захвативших власть в Украине.
- Slough antifascist demo, 01.02.2014 (Photos)
- Ukraine Snipers Hired by Neo-Nazi Coup!
- Russia hits back at US ‘barefaced cynicism and double standards’ over Ukraine — RT News
- "It was when Landau faded in and out of consciousness that other cop cars pulled onto the scene, some..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19VW0iF 28 minutes ago
- "South Asian workers are at the bottom of the social hierarchy on U.S. bases. They earn far less than..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19VVPGv 30 minutes ago
- Photo: rtamerica: Malaysia Airlines loses contact with airliner carrying 239 people Authorities have begun... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19VSue4 37 minutes ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19VSYIm 38 minutes ago
- Photo: rtamerica: FBI investigates private prison company’s oversight of Idaho’s ‘Gladiator School’ The FBI... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19VSFLb 39 minutes ago