Speaking in Tokyo at the annual IMF/World Bank meetings, IMF managing director Christine Lagarde said, “What we have observed is that when many countries at the same time adopt the same austerity measures, it creates a bigger and deeper impact on growth.”Sometimes its better to “go a little bit more slowly” in implementing the measures, and countries should “let the automatic stabilizers operate,” Lagarde stated.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Call For Independent Inquiry of the Airplane Crash in Ukraine and its Catastrophic Aftermath | RootsAction ow.ly/2MdRTp 5 hours ago
- An open letter for the people in Gaza : The Lancet ow.ly/2MdEZ6 6 hours ago
- "According to Gaza Ministry of Health and UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs..." ow.ly/2MdCLt 6 hours ago
- [Modern Times] | 4th World Issues, International Politics & Conscious Afro-Indigenismo ow.ly/AC5dN 6 hours ago
- "According to Gaza Ministry of Health and UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1OvzFW2 7 hours ago