U.S. and UK weapons ammunition are linked to heart defects, brain dysfunctions and malformed limbs, according to a recent study.The report revealed a shocking rise in birth defects in Iraqi children conceived after the U.S. invasion.Titled ‘Metal Contamination and the Epidemic of Congenital Birth Defects in Iraqi Cities,’ the study was published by the Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology. It revealed a connection between military activity in the country and increased numbers of birth defects, miscarriages and high levels of lead and mercury contamination.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Print Friendly: Kerry’s threats vs Russia unacceptable, West sides with neo-Nazis –Russian FM
- Организация Объединённых Наций: Помогите искоренить профашистских террористов захвативших власть в Украине.
- Slough antifascist demo, 01.02.2014 (Photos)
- Ukraine Snipers Hired by Neo-Nazi Coup!
- Russia hits back at US ‘barefaced cynicism and double standards’ over Ukraine — RT News
- Photo: 6pillars: Back in 1955 The Times newspaper printed that International Women’s Day was a communist... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19TJPN_ 1 hour ago
- Photo: guardian: Afghanistan still one of the worst places to be a woman, says EU ambassador President... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19THswM 1 hour ago
- Photoset: allzil: Brooklyn-based artist Tatyana Fazlalizadeh tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19THEBf 1 hour ago
- Women of Fukushima - Women of Fukushima - Six women from Fukushima offer a confrontational yet refreshingly... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19TGaDd 1 hour ago
- A problematic list of "empowering" quotes on International Women's Day - “Woman is the companion of man,... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19TGLje 1 hour ago