Nancy Lack told WVIT-TV that she felt the need to act when she saw fringe presidential candidate Lyndon LaRouche’s supporters putting up posters at the Hebron post office that depicted Obama with a Hitler-style mustache.“My generation went through the Second World War, and Nazism is about the worst there can be,” she said. “I just got very angry that they would do that to Obama’s image.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Henry Kissinger: To settle the Ukraine crisis, start at the end – The Washington Post
- You Know Who Else Collected Metadata? The Stasi. – ProPublica
- Print Friendly: Kerry’s threats vs Russia unacceptable, West sides with neo-Nazis –Russian FM
- Организация Объединённых Наций: Помогите искоренить профашистских террористов захвативших власть в Украине.
- Slough antifascist demo, 01.02.2014 (Photos)
- 2014 Gerald and Maas Suppressed News: March 3, 2014 #Ukraine: ow.ly/2Ewjh4 38 minutes ago
- I CARE - - RABBI DESCRIBES ATTACK ON KIEV'S CENTRAL SYNAGOGUE AS A 'POGROM' (Ukraine) ow.ly/2Ewjh5 38 minutes ago
- "March 3, 2014 Ukraine: with the takeover by the Ukraine’s (U.S. supported) extreme right wing party,..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19WNPnn 1 hour ago
- "Black people themselves are still mad about being slaves which happened 100 years ago, they refuse..." ow.ly/2EweuE 1 hour ago
- "Last Word From Bart Since you’re reading this, I’m either gone or I’m too sick to get to my computer...." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19WKsCN 1 hour ago