Nancy Lack told WVIT-TV that she felt the need to act when she saw fringe presidential candidate Lyndon LaRouche’s supporters putting up posters at the Hebron post office that depicted Obama with a Hitler-style mustache.“My generation went through the Second World War, and Nazism is about the worst there can be,” she said. “I just got very angry that they would do that to Obama’s image.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- Prison Labor: Exposed
- Body of tortured Afghan unearthed near former US Special Forces base – report — RT News
- Joyner: Timothy McVeigh Was ‘Left-Wing’; Media Number One Terrorist Organization In The World | Right Wing Watch
- Report into Operation Eight finds Police acted unlawfully | Scoop News
- Federal Appeals Court: Drug Sentencing Disparity Is Intentional Racial ‘Subjugation’ | ThinkProgress
- Doha News: Al Jazeera removes, then republishes controversial op-ed on Israel - dohanews: Responding to... tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlaaHlr 55 minutes ago
- WORDSLINGER: Dispelling The #Myth of The Absent #Latino Father Through #SpokenWord: La Lancha ow.ly/li92V 1 hour ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: Word is Bond w/t @rscspokenword @wiseservant @acqua_y & @alyssa011968 (mp3) ow.ly/7a9SN #poets #indigenous 1 hour ago
- "You make up 11 percent of the seats in the United States Congress. You make up one-third of all Nobel..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlaWiek 1 hour ago
- "Data from the 2000 U.S. Census show that the population of Asian Americans in the United States had..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlaVfmv 1 hour ago