Nancy Lack told WVIT-TV that she felt the need to act when she saw fringe presidential candidate Lyndon LaRouche’s supporters putting up posters at the Hebron post office that depicted Obama with a Hitler-style mustache.“My generation went through the Second World War, and Nazism is about the worst there can be,” she said. “I just got very angry that they would do that to Obama’s image.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- US Now Admits it is Funding “Occupy Central” in Hong Kong | Global Research
- Cops Distribute Internet Safety Software That s Actually Unsafe Spyware – Hit & Run : Reason.com
- Bizarre GOP Ad Theorizes “Republicans Are People Too”
- The Little-Known Executive Order Behind Our ‘Collect It All’ Spy State
- NYU News : NYU Reacts: ISIS security threat
- 400 Bodies Found in Ukraine Mass Graves Are Evidence of War Crime. Lavrov | Global Research ow.ly/2OvqSr 1 hour ago
- The #Tories knew everything about abuse - Mirror Online ow.ly/CbqMy 1 hour ago
- "As official as it looks, ComputerCOP is actually just spyware, generally bought in bulk from a New..." ow.ly/2Ovluo 2 hours ago
- "As official as it looks, ComputerCOP is actually just spyware, generally bought in bulk from a New..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1S9BaV7 2 hours ago
- APNS Public Radyo | Indigenist Media for Intelligent #Aboriginals ow.ly/Cbo8d Be a Guest: 'aboriginalnewsgroup' via Skype 2 hours ago