Nancy Lack told WVIT-TV that she felt the need to act when she saw fringe presidential candidate Lyndon LaRouche’s supporters putting up posters at the Hebron post office that depicted Obama with a Hitler-style mustache.“My generation went through the Second World War, and Nazism is about the worst there can be,” she said. “I just got very angry that they would do that to Obama’s image.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- An open letter for the people in Gaza : The Lancet ow.ly/2MdEZ6 28 minutes ago
- "According to Gaza Ministry of Health and UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs..." ow.ly/2MdCLt 32 minutes ago
- [Modern Times] | 4th World Issues, International Politics & Conscious Afro-Indigenismo ow.ly/AC5dN 59 minutes ago
- "According to Gaza Ministry of Health and UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1OvzFW2 1 hour ago
- "The UN Security Council, with US and Russian agreement, has already passed Resolution 2166 addressing..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1OvwqAZ 1 hour ago