Both parties looked to regional backers to foot large parts of the bill for the respective conventions. A number of well-heeled Tampa-area individuals and companies picked up much of the tab for the Republican Convention in August, while Charlotte, N.C.-based Bank Of America was the single largest source of financial support behind the Democratic Convention in that city in early September. But the money from Bank of America wasn’t a contribution — it was a loan Democrats had to take out to cover the cost of their event.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Despite Repeated Denials, San Jose Police Definitely Have a Drone | Motherboard
- Israel Using U.S. Weapons to Kill in Gaza | Accuracy.Org
- Islamic State evicts Iraq farmers – Middle East – Al Jazeera English
- War and Natural Gas: The Israeli Invasion and Gaza’s Offshore Gas Fields | Global Research
- Shane Elson: Gaza, Gas and War
- "The Times story even notes: “As part of the propaganda push, the military has also invited a..." ow.ly/2KUCJu 5 hours ago
- Why is the African community allowing a few Black radicals to escort RWNJ Ammosexuals through a Black area in Texas? ow.ly/zJxXK 6 hours ago
- "The Times story even notes: “As part of the propaganda push, the military has also invited a few..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1Mts2r9 6 hours ago
- Libye: le gigantesque incendie à Tripoli toujours pas maîtrisé - afrique - RFI ow.ly/2KUiKv 8 hours ago
- "Israel’s ongoing onslaught in Gaza, which has killed more than 1,200 Palestinians since 7 July,..." ow.ly/2KUa4C 9 hours ago