Both parties looked to regional backers to foot large parts of the bill for the respective conventions. A number of well-heeled Tampa-area individuals and companies picked up much of the tab for the Republican Convention in August, while Charlotte, N.C.-based Bank Of America was the single largest source of financial support behind the Democratic Convention in that city in early September. But the money from Bank of America wasn’t a contribution — it was a loan Democrats had to take out to cover the cost of their event.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Suspicions Run Deep in Iraq and Elsewhere That C.I.A. and the Islamic State Are United | CLG News
- Article: Important victory in case of Ray McGovern’s brutal arrest | OpEdNews
- In America the ‘Terrorists’ All Too Often Are the Police » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
- ANTIFA 2014 Internationale
- Detention of French Journalists in West Papua Raised at UN
- St. Louis Police Academy Promotes ‘Highly Entertaining’ Course On Michael Brown Shooting | ThinkProgress ow.ly/2NSizy 5 hours ago
- BELLACIAO - Australian state terrorism - 1 million preventable Australian deaths since 9-11 - Dr Gideon Polya ow.ly/2NS8cW 7 hours ago
- First Nations groups blast tour guide for opening burial boxes and revealing ancestors’ skeletal remains | Nat... ow.ly/2NS8cV 7 hours ago
- "A photo surfaced earlier this year on the Internet of Tom Sewid of Aboriginal Adventures Canada..." ow.ly/2NS7iR 7 hours ago
- The Mismeasures Of Revisionist #Afrocentrism ow.ly/BKsBR #AntiFa #Fascism #Propaganda #Conservatives #FarRight 7 hours ago