The doctors’ strike committee has warned the Doctors’ Syndicate board not to work against its ongoing stoppage.Doctors have been on a partial strike since 1 October to demand an increase in health spending to 15 per cent of the state budget, better healthcare standards, improved security at hospitals and wage increases.”The board’s manoeuvrings and the yielding tone it adopts in the media indicates its desire to end the strike even though it has widespread support and has not harmed a single patient,” read the committee’s statement on Thursday.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Disney files patent applications to use drones in its theme parks – Orlando Sentinel
- Cyber attack reveals data on at least 25,000 workers at the US Department of Homeland Security | The Verge
- BBC News – NSA and GCHQ agents ‘leak Tor bugs’, alleges developer
- Ferguson and Parallel Universes | The Nation
- REPORT: New York City Television Stations Give Lopsided Coverage To Black Crime | Research | Media Matters for America
- ""The U.S. is indeed a country wantonly violating human rights where people are subject to..." ow.ly/2MtXbm 6 hours ago
- ""The U.S. is indeed a country wantonly violating human rights where people are subject to..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1PJUInx 7 hours ago
- "“When she realized that the person who had grabbed her was a police officer, the plaintiff protested..." ow.ly/2MtPRY 7 hours ago
- "“When she realized that the person who had grabbed her was a police officer, the plaintiff protested..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1PJSRmM 7 hours ago
- "One of the “benefits” of genetically modified (GM) crops is supposed to be a significant..." ow.ly/2MtJdE 8 hours ago