The doctors’ strike committee has warned the Doctors’ Syndicate board not to work against its ongoing stoppage.Doctors have been on a partial strike since 1 October to demand an increase in health spending to 15 per cent of the state budget, better healthcare standards, improved security at hospitals and wage increases.”The board’s manoeuvrings and the yielding tone it adopts in the media indicates its desire to end the strike even though it has widespread support and has not harmed a single patient,” read the committee’s statement on Thursday.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- We Must Address Racial Disparity In Police Shootings | The National Memo ow.ly/2PvMeh 2 hours ago
- "Yet, these accounts were reported as truth in the race to ‘scoop’ new details and inform..." ow.ly/2PvKGS 2 hours ago
- "Yet, these accounts were reported as truth in the race to ‘scoop’ new details and inform people of..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1TnhE-d 3 hours ago
- Mismeasures of Radical Afrocentrism: Indigenist Thoughts on African Fascism and the Failure of Master Race Narratives ow.ly/Dbzbe 3 hours ago
- Photoset: black-culture: Mike Brown Official Autopsy Report Leaked. Must read. #Ferguson tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1Tnab6R 3 hours ago