The doctors’ strike committee has warned the Doctors’ Syndicate board not to work against its ongoing stoppage.Doctors have been on a partial strike since 1 October to demand an increase in health spending to 15 per cent of the state budget, better healthcare standards, improved security at hospitals and wage increases.”The board’s manoeuvrings and the yielding tone it adopts in the media indicates its desire to end the strike even though it has widespread support and has not harmed a single patient,” read the committee’s statement on Thursday.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination
- Ferguson police violence the latest indication of United States’ deteriorating human rights situation
- At the UN, Obama invokes Ferguson: ‘We welcome the scrutiny of the world’ – The Washington Post
- Welcome To The War On Drugs
- Human Rights Watch: Israel Illegally Coerces Africa Migrants To Leave
- American Racial Discrimination on the Docket at the United Nations - NPQ - Nonprofit Quarterly ow.ly/2PZCH5 2 hours ago
- Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination - Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination:@The... ow.ly/2PZCH6 2 hours ago
- UN Committee Condemns American Police Discrimination and Brutality Towards Minorities ow.ly/2PZBhA 2 hours ago
- UN Committee Condemns American Police Discrimination and Brutality Towards Minorities - The Convention is... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1UUg75C 2 hours ago
- A UN watchdog released a report on racism in the U.S. and we are not doing well - Salon.com ow.ly/DEncY 2 hours ago