The doctors’ strike committee has warned the Doctors’ Syndicate board not to work against its ongoing stoppage.Doctors have been on a partial strike since 1 October to demand an increase in health spending to 15 per cent of the state budget, better healthcare standards, improved security at hospitals and wage increases.”The board’s manoeuvrings and the yielding tone it adopts in the media indicates its desire to end the strike even though it has widespread support and has not harmed a single patient,” read the committee’s statement on Thursday.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- "In 1982, Rand died of cancer brought on by her excessive smoking habit. Although not exactly popular..." ow.ly/2NG5cJ 6 hours ago
- "In 1982, Rand died of cancer brought on by her excessive smoking habit. Although not exactly popular..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1R3UEWi 7 hours ago
- Justice for the Rotherham abuse victims – don’t let the racists divide us! - Searchlight Magazine ow.ly/2NFA4X 8 hours ago
- Obama Declares Perpetual War - Obama Declares Perpetual War: c4ss: President Barac... ow.ly/2NFyIr 8 hours ago
- Indiĝenaj Inteligenteco: A Fourth World Intelligence Newsblog ow.ly/BCCTz 9 hours ago