The doctors’ strike committee has warned the Doctors’ Syndicate board not to work against its ongoing stoppage.Doctors have been on a partial strike since 1 October to demand an increase in health spending to 15 per cent of the state budget, better healthcare standards, improved security at hospitals and wage increases.”The board’s manoeuvrings and the yielding tone it adopts in the media indicates its desire to end the strike even though it has widespread support and has not harmed a single patient,” read the committee’s statement on Thursday.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- millennialau: We need you to donate to the bail fund. Cops want... ow.ly/2OpZmA 7 hours ago
- Photoset: millennialau: We need you to donate to the bail fund. Cops want it depleted. Make sure it’s not! tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1R-NEzz 8 hours ago
- Photo: mediamattersforamerica: A Veteran Describes How The Right-Wing Media’s Misogyny Comes At A High Cost... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1R-MbJA 8 hours ago
- Brother of slain shopkeeper sorry he helped bring him from Korea to Chicago - Chicago Sun-Times -... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1R-MWOF 8 hours ago
- Photo: rtamerica: Children-paralyzing virus spreads across 40 states Several hundred US kids are being... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1R-MEkj 8 hours ago