The doctors’ strike committee has warned the Doctors’ Syndicate board not to work against its ongoing stoppage.Doctors have been on a partial strike since 1 October to demand an increase in health spending to 15 per cent of the state budget, better healthcare standards, improved security at hospitals and wage increases.”The board’s manoeuvrings and the yielding tone it adopts in the media indicates its desire to end the strike even though it has widespread support and has not harmed a single patient,” read the committee’s statement on Thursday.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- Body of tortured Afghan unearthed near former US Special Forces base – report — RT News
- Joyner: Timothy McVeigh Was ‘Left-Wing’; Media Number One Terrorist Organization In The World | Right Wing Watch
- Report into Operation Eight finds Police acted unlawfully | Scoop News
- Federal Appeals Court: Drug Sentencing Disparity Is Intentional Racial ‘Subjugation’ | ThinkProgress
- suicide rate increases in Greece
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.