The doctors’ strike committee has warned the Doctors’ Syndicate board not to work against its ongoing stoppage.Doctors have been on a partial strike since 1 October to demand an increase in health spending to 15 per cent of the state budget, better healthcare standards, improved security at hospitals and wage increases.”The board’s manoeuvrings and the yielding tone it adopts in the media indicates its desire to end the strike even though it has widespread support and has not harmed a single patient,” read the committee’s statement on Thursday.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Elsipogtog man says RCMP officers visited home with questions about Facebook comment » APTN National News
- The Mismeasurez of Radical Afrocentrism: Indigenist Thoughtz on African Fascism and the Failure of Master Race Narratives
- Protesters Block Downtown Oil Train Tracks; Legislative Candidate Jess Spear Arrested | Slog
- ‘Accusation drive’ – Indonesia president slams Australia’s gagging order exposed by WikiLeaks — RT News
- Benghazi ‘falls to al-Qaeda-linked rebels’ – Middle East – Al Jazeera English
- #EbolaWatch: #Africa -- Julio 31, 2014 - RT Novaĵoj ow.ly/2L2qIL 13 minutes ago
- "The international body also expressed “grave disappointment” that its previous calls for a truce..." ow.ly/2L2oTx 25 minutes ago
- "The international body also expressed “grave disappointment” that its previous calls for a truce have..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1N2no2J 44 minutes ago
- [HESSEN] #Antifa Camp 2014 | linksunten.indymedia.org ow.ly/zOWz1 47 minutes ago
- #LeonardPeltier 1 hour ago