TUCSON KGUN9-TV – It’s a story you have to see to believe and now, the proof is public.On Wednesday, the Tucson Police Department released surveillance video detailing the brutal beat down involving several off-duty Pima County Corrections Officer’s outside Tucson’s Buffet bar.KGUN 9 filed a request with TPD to get the video. In the video, you can see the officers messing around outside the bar. Seconds later, one officer steps away from the group and punches a bystander completely unprovoked.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- Police raids cause generational damage: waateanews.com
- Police commissioner defends raid decisions
- Why Are Republicans So Riled Up About Obama’s Justice Department Reading a Reporter’s E-mails When They Cheered the Bush Administration For Doing the Same Thing? | Vanity Fair
- Wanting To Be Indian
- Obama Administration Admits Drone Attacks Killed 4 US Citizens | Common Dreams
- "Although sexual violence has decreased nationwide over the past two decades, that downward trend cannot..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlfAo98 1 hour ago
- "British Muslims “disown” the Woolwich murderers, and such extremists should be “totally demolished” in..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlfAZCe 1 hour ago
- "The IRR has, since 1991, been documenting murders with a suspected or known racial element.* This..." ow.ly/2x5SKo 8 hours ago
- "The IRR has, since 1991, been documenting murders with a suspected or known racial element.* This page..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwldz77U 10 hours ago
- "How am I going to pay for my defence?” Const. Dameian Muirhead said Wednesday, shortly after he got the..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwldy51U 10 hours ago