TUCSON KGUN9-TV – It’s a story you have to see to believe and now, the proof is public.On Wednesday, the Tucson Police Department released surveillance video detailing the brutal beat down involving several off-duty Pima County Corrections Officer’s outside Tucson’s Buffet bar.KGUN 9 filed a request with TPD to get the video. In the video, you can see the officers messing around outside the bar. Seconds later, one officer steps away from the group and punches a bystander completely unprovoked.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- What to know about federally run schools for Native American children | Star Tribune ow.ly/2PsLAP 17 hours ago
- Sidestepping Ukraine’s ‘N-Word’ for Nazi | Consortiumnews - Sidestepping Ukraine’s ‘N-Word’ for Nazi | Consortiumn... ow.ly/2PsLAQ 17 hours ago
- Ramon Prison raided by Israeli Forces - 53.7% of Palestinian Detainees suffer from Cancer | nsnbc international ow.ly/2PsDh7 17 hours ago
- Mozambique's Frelimo and Nyusi lead Poll for October 28 Parliamentary and Presidential Election | nsnbc internatio... ow.ly/2PsDh9 18 hours ago
- US airdrops arms to Kurds in Syrian town of Kobani - SFGate - US airdrops arms to Kurds in Syrian town of Kobani -... ow.ly/2PsDh8 18 hours ago