TUCSON KGUN9-TV – It’s a story you have to see to believe and now, the proof is public.On Wednesday, the Tucson Police Department released surveillance video detailing the brutal beat down involving several off-duty Pima County Corrections Officer’s outside Tucson’s Buffet bar.KGUN 9 filed a request with TPD to get the video. In the video, you can see the officers messing around outside the bar. Seconds later, one officer steps away from the group and punches a bystander completely unprovoked.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Kiel: Antifa-Café "Der Aufstand jüdischer Gefangener im Vernichtungslager Sobibór", Alte Meierei ow.ly/2Ot9hF 3 hours ago
- I CARE - - News - Greece: Golden Dawn: Australian branch of far-right Greek party raises cash ow.ly/2Ot9hE 3 hours ago
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Larry Rodgers appointed as interim Chief of Staff for legislative branch.pdf - Google Driv... ow.ly/2Ot2ZN 4 hours ago
- disciplesofmalcolm: Malcolm X on Front Page Challenge, January... ow.ly/2Ot21H 5 hours ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: #AfricanGenocide & #ChristianMisogyny w/ Dr Kris Neuhaus ow.ly/tE5sy #ProChoice #Abortion #Fascism #Women 5 hours ago