The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Troubling new video shows excessive force was ordered at Denver jail | The Colorado Independent
- Boko Haram kidnaps wife of vice prime minister in Cameroon | Al Jazeera America
- Article: The NSA’s New Partner in Spying: Saudi Arabia’s Brutal State Police | OpEdNews
- The FBI is entrapping Americans and charging them as terrorists, according to a new report | GlobalPost
- Seemorerocks: Drilling for oil in the Golan Heights
- Merciless Israeli mobs are hunting Palestinians | The Electronic Intifada ow.ly/2KOUCH 1 hour ago
- Violence in Gaza unthinkable: H.H. the Dalai Lama of Tibet ow.ly/2KOUCG 1 hour ago
- "Despite worldwide calls for a cessation of the worst bout of Palestinian-Israeli violence for more..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1Mk8Ero 1 hour ago
- The Mismeasures of Radical Afrocentrism: Indigenist Thoughts on AfricanFascism & the Failure of MasterRace Narratives ow.ly/zF9g5 1 hour ago
- World War 4 Report | Defending the Fourth World, Deconstructing... ow.ly/2KORH6 1 hour ago