October 20 marked one year of the death of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi. The politician died a horrible death: Gaddafi was first tortured and then executed. Initially, it was claimed that the Colonel had been killed in a shootout. However, after the video of the terrible tortures spread around the world, the version of death in the shootout ceased to exist.By this date, Human Rights Watch HRW, an international human rights organization, released new evidence showing that Gaddafi, contrary to the official version, had not been accidentally wounded in a shootout. The newly released data shows that he was tortured by rebels. Afterwards, they killed his son Mutassimom and 66 Gadaffi supporters. All the prisoners were subjected to severe tortures before death. The human rights organization published a 50-page report, “Death of a Dictator: Bloody Vengeance in Sirte.” The report emphasizes that the Libyan authorities have not kept their promise to investigate the death of Colonel Gaddafi and punish all those responsible for the massacre. HRW accused the Libyan government of harboring war criminals.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Defense stocks up big as ISIS crisis escalates – Sep. 22, 2014
- Caught on Tape: The Increasingly Strange and Worrisome Case of the White House Fence Jumper
- Do We Really Want Cops With Body Cameras Filming Everything They See? | Internationalist Prison Books Collective
- Suspicions Run Deep in Iraq and Elsewhere That C.I.A. and the Islamic State Are United | CLG News
- Article: Important victory in case of Ray McGovern’s brutal arrest | OpEdNews
- #Blackface! - The #History of #Racist #Blackface #Stereotypes ow.ly/BQw0K 23 minutes ago
- #Yellowface! - The #History of #Racist #Asian #Stereotypes ow.ly/BQv9z 33 minutes ago
- #EuroSettler #JohnHoward: there was no #genocide against #IndigenousAustralians | World news | theguardian.com ow.ly/BQv39 35 minutes ago
- #Brownface! - The #History of #Racist #Latino / #Hispanic #Stereotypes ow.ly/BQuZe 36 minutes ago
- Obesity: Africa’s new crisis | Society | The Observer ow.ly/2O1fBN 1 hour ago