October 20 marked one year of the death of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi. The politician died a horrible death: Gaddafi was first tortured and then executed. Initially, it was claimed that the Colonel had been killed in a shootout. However, after the video of the terrible tortures spread around the world, the version of death in the shootout ceased to exist.By this date, Human Rights Watch HRW, an international human rights organization, released new evidence showing that Gaddafi, contrary to the official version, had not been accidentally wounded in a shootout. The newly released data shows that he was tortured by rebels. Afterwards, they killed his son Mutassimom and 66 Gadaffi supporters. All the prisoners were subjected to severe tortures before death. The human rights organization published a 50-page report, “Death of a Dictator: Bloody Vengeance in Sirte.” The report emphasizes that the Libyan authorities have not kept their promise to investigate the death of Colonel Gaddafi and punish all those responsible for the massacre. HRW accused the Libyan government of harboring war criminals.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- PressTV – Black population under attack by US system: Analyst
- Islamic State Beheading Video Watchers Get Arrest Warning From Met Police
- CSEC kept 66 ‘unintentionally’ obtained private communications – Politics – CBC News
- British Isis militant in James Foley video ‘guards foreign hostages in Syria’ | World news | theguardian.com
- KKK plans to employ US troops in training for upcoming race war VIDEO — RT USA
- PressTV - Black population under attack by US system: Analyst ow.ly/Ayarf 1 hour ago
- "A large number of people in the US state of Missouri have held a demonstration outside the office of..." ow.ly/2M7oKp 1 hour ago
- "A large number of people in the US state of Missouri have held a demonstration outside the office of..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1OnTu_7 1 hour ago
- aclu-mo.org/download_file/… ow.ly/Ay9Cq 1 hour ago
- PressTV - Pentagon defends gear transfers to police ow.ly/2M7gZQ 2 hours ago