October 20 marked one year of the death of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi. The politician died a horrible death: Gaddafi was first tortured and then executed. Initially, it was claimed that the Colonel had been killed in a shootout. However, after the video of the terrible tortures spread around the world, the version of death in the shootout ceased to exist.By this date, Human Rights Watch HRW, an international human rights organization, released new evidence showing that Gaddafi, contrary to the official version, had not been accidentally wounded in a shootout. The newly released data shows that he was tortured by rebels. Afterwards, they killed his son Mutassimom and 66 Gadaffi supporters. All the prisoners were subjected to severe tortures before death. The human rights organization published a 50-page report, “Death of a Dictator: Bloody Vengeance in Sirte.” The report emphasizes that the Libyan authorities have not kept their promise to investigate the death of Colonel Gaddafi and punish all those responsible for the massacre. HRW accused the Libyan government of harboring war criminals.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- US Police Corrupted By Mexico’s Cartels Along Border
- GOP Senate would be intel ally – By BURGESS EVERETT | 10/23/14 4:30 PM EDT Updated: 10/23/14 5:06 PM EDT
- Malaysia’s Opposition Leader Anwar Ibrahim Awaits Sodomy Appeal Verdict
- Mum Shoplifted To Feed Family After ESA Stopped
- The thuggification of young black victims of white violence: Is thug the new n—-r?
- 4thWorldRadyo: #Ferguson On My Mind: #BlackGenocide In North America Under Obama ow.ly/DkLBQ #MikeBrown #11Shots 23 minutes ago
- "It is time for the link between the strip club industry and pornography to be recognised. Feminist..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1T-tRBH 26 minutes ago
- "Perhaps Marx should have read his Hodgskin more closely, and those who would legislate the level of..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1T-sNYI 30 minutes ago
- Fourth World Radyo: Talking Papua Merdeka! With Ronny Kareni and AKRockefeller wp.me/p3dV9c-3i 32 minutes ago
- A tiny town in Michigan will sell you a police badge and gun permit - Salon.com ow.ly/2PEk2z 15 hours ago