October 20 marked one year of the death of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi. The politician died a horrible death: Gaddafi was first tortured and then executed. Initially, it was claimed that the Colonel had been killed in a shootout. However, after the video of the terrible tortures spread around the world, the version of death in the shootout ceased to exist.By this date, Human Rights Watch HRW, an international human rights organization, released new evidence showing that Gaddafi, contrary to the official version, had not been accidentally wounded in a shootout. The newly released data shows that he was tortured by rebels. Afterwards, they killed his son Mutassimom and 66 Gadaffi supporters. All the prisoners were subjected to severe tortures before death. The human rights organization published a 50-page report, “Death of a Dictator: Bloody Vengeance in Sirte.” The report emphasizes that the Libyan authorities have not kept their promise to investigate the death of Colonel Gaddafi and punish all those responsible for the massacre. HRW accused the Libyan government of harboring war criminals.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- “Democratization” and Anti-Semitism in #Ukraine: When Neo-Nazi Symbols become “The New Normal” | Global Research
- Purple Rain blog: Senior Ukip members ‘backed pact with BNP’
- Media freedom under siege in #Crimea, #Ukraine, says OSCE representative – Representative on Freedom of the Media
- MACHETERO History Lesson
- Finian Cunningham – Western Media Go to War over Ukraine – Strategic Culture Foundation – on-line journal > Western Media Go to War over Ukraine > m.strategic-culture.org – Strategic Culture Foundation
- "Today is International Women’s Day, and most garment workers are women,” Rainsy said. “They demand a.... ow.ly/2ExxsW 1 hour ago
- Mohawks end CN Rail standoff after release of Cheyenne Fox's father, vow 'until the next time' | APTN National New... ow.ly/2Exz4p 1 hour ago
- 'Of Caucasians, Christians & Desperate White Men' ~ ow.ly/unZV6 / ow.ly/unZV7 #Fascism #Xenophobia #Religion 2 hours ago
- HEIDEGGER'S CHILDREN: The Strange Rebirth of Anglo-Christian Extremism In The West ow.ly/unZRf #Fascism #FarRight 2 hours ago
- "Today is International Women’s Day, and most garment workers are women,” Rainsy said. “They demand a..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19bA8gu 2 hours ago