Nationalist parties in Spain’s Basque Country win regional elections, according to exit polls. The conservative Basque Nationalist Party came first with the left-wing separatist coalition of Euskal Herria Bildu following suit. The Basque Nationalist Party PNV is expected to win 24-27 seats in the regional parliament, while Bildu coalition might get 23-26 seats. In third place comes opposition Socialist Party with up to 15 seats, the Popular Party PP is next with an expected 11 seats.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- Former Colombia officials extradited to the US for aiding drug traffickers | Colombia Reports
- Engineer at Elite Army Weapons Lab Tied to Racist Groups | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center
- Filipino Workers to Get More Rights in Saudi Arabia | @pritheworld
- Police raids cause generational damage: waateanews.com
- Police commissioner defends raid decisions
- The Resident: NYC sued over NYPD’s Operation Lucky Bag (by... ow.ly/2x7eRH 9 hours ago
- Video: The Resident: NYC sued over NYPD’s Operation Lucky Bag (by RTAmerica) tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlgrrVi 10 hours ago
- Virginia lt. gov. nominee: Not sorry for hate speech ‘because I’m a Christian’ - Democratic Underground ow.ly/2x73rY 11 hours ago
- "The two suspects in the butchering to death of a British soldier had been known to the domestic..." ow.ly/2x73s0 11 hours ago
- USA - Amnesty International Responds to President Obama's Speech | Amnesty International Canada ow.ly/2x70nm 12 hours ago