Nationalist parties in Spain’s Basque Country win regional elections, according to exit polls. The conservative Basque Nationalist Party came first with the left-wing separatist coalition of Euskal Herria Bildu following suit. The Basque Nationalist Party PNV is expected to win 24-27 seats in the regional parliament, while Bildu coalition might get 23-26 seats. In third place comes opposition Socialist Party with up to 15 seats, the Popular Party PP is next with an expected 11 seats.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Chomsky favors Scottish independence — Puppet Masters — Sott.net
- Snowden: If you live in New Zealand, you’re being watched — RT News
- Alan Henning: British Muslim leaders unite to urge Isis to release UK hostage – Home News – UK – The Independent
- Ukraine Chief To Meet Obama, Biden, Kerry; Address Atlantic Council
- U.S. Congress Mulls $350 Million In Military Aid To Ukraine
- 2014 Gerald and Maas Suppressed News : September 1, 2014 ow.ly/2NMnqC 6 hours ago
- Remains Believed to Be Those of Murdered Indigenous Leader Found in Peru ow.ly/2NMnqB 6 hours ago
- Egypt: rights lawyer joins detainee hunger strike | World War 4 Report ow.ly/2NMnqA 6 hours ago
- "São Paulo – A candidata do PSB à presidência da República em 2014, Marina Silva, é um “instru... ow.ly/2NMl10 6 hours ago
- Restas kredis Tiuj de Murditaj Indiĝenaj Ĉefo Trovita en Peruo | APNS Novaĵagentejo ow.ly/BFENJ 7 hours ago