This one lays bare an image of Israeli society, and the picture is a very, very sick one. Now it is not just critics at home and abroad, but Israelis themselves who are openly, shamelessly, and guiltlessly defining themselves as nationalistic racists.Were racists, the Israelis are saying, we practice apartheid and we even want to live in an apartheid state. Yes, this is Israel.Among its terrifying results, the survey discovers a certain innocent candor. The Israelis admit this is what they are and theyre not ashamed of it. Such surveys have been held before, but Israelis have never appeared so pleased with themselves, even when they admit their racism. Most of them think Israel is a good place to live in and most of them think this is a racist state.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Pentagon Funds Tools to Track and Kill Activists
- AdDetector will make sure you never mistake a sponsored story for a real one | The Verge
- Local police involved in 400 killings per year
- U.S.: Dearborn cleric popular with ISIS fighters owes $250K for fraud | Detroit Free Press | freep.com
- California highway patrol officer under investigation for beating mentally ill woman — Society’s Child — Sott.net
- 469 Gaza children killed, over 370,000 need ‘psychosocial aid’ – UNICEF — RT News ow.ly/2Mc8K3 6 hours ago
- "NYPD cops beat a man Wednesday night during a solidarity protest for Michael Brown, a video shows,..." ow.ly/2Mc7Mg 6 hours ago
- "NYPD cops beat a man Wednesday night during a solidarity protest for Michael Brown, a video shows,..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1OuIPB9 7 hours ago
- 'This is the Story of Power in this Country': Ferguson, Institutionalized Racism and the Militarization of Police ... ow.ly/2Mb8qU 13 hours ago
- Union fights Israel ‘security risk’ claims to ban Palestinian union activists from West Bank workplaces ow.ly/2Mb8qT 13 hours ago