As a Palestinian-American, I awaited the presidential debate on foreign policy with anticipation, given the massive U.S. military footprint in the region of my birth. I confess to being torn in my attitude to the candidates. From a Palestinian perspective, I know there is little difference: Neither would take effective steps to end Israel’s 45-year occupation, challenge its illegal building of settlements, or shake its draconian hold on Jerusalem.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Troubling new video shows excessive force was ordered at Denver jail | The Colorado Independent
- Boko Haram kidnaps wife of vice prime minister in Cameroon | Al Jazeera America
- Article: The NSA’s New Partner in Spying: Saudi Arabia’s Brutal State Police | OpEdNews
- The FBI is entrapping Americans and charging them as terrorists, according to a new report | GlobalPost
- Seemorerocks: Drilling for oil in the Golan Heights
- HEIDEGGERS CHILDREN: The Strange Rebirth of Anglo #Christian Extremism In The West ow.ly/zDV07 #WhiteSupremacy #Fascism #FarRight 44 minutes ago
- "Early in the morning on Dec. 26, 2012, Valerio was sitting at his desk in the jail’s housing unit..." ow.ly/2KNC4Z 1 hour ago
- Boko Haram steps up Cameroon raids | World War 4 Report ow.ly/2KNzNo 1 hour ago
- "Early in the morning on Dec. 26, 2012, Valerio was sitting at his desk in the jail’s housing unit 4B...." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1MhDRBr 2 hours ago
- #JewsAndArabsRefuseToBeEnemies ow.ly/zDMCD 3 hours ago