Ecuador ‘gravely concerned’ about Assange’s health 24 Oct 2012 A senior Ecuadorian diplomat says the health of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is deteriorating, and wants the UK to give him safe passage out of the country’s London embassy, where he is holed up, if it declines further. “We have officially asked the UK for safe passage,” Vice Foreign Minister Marco Albuja Martinez told RT in an exclusive interview. “But we are concerned that while UK authorities mull over the decision, Julian Assange’s health may break down completely.” Assange himself complained of a “racking cough,” and said that being under prolonged house arrest has left him demoralized as his health “slowly deteriorated.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Disney files patent applications to use drones in its theme parks – Orlando Sentinel
- Cyber attack reveals data on at least 25,000 workers at the US Department of Homeland Security | The Verge
- BBC News – NSA and GCHQ agents ‘leak Tor bugs’, alleges developer
- Ferguson and Parallel Universes | The Nation
- REPORT: New York City Television Stations Give Lopsided Coverage To Black Crime | Research | Media Matters for America
- ""The U.S. is indeed a country wantonly violating human rights where people are subject to..." ow.ly/2MtXbm 4 hours ago
- ""The U.S. is indeed a country wantonly violating human rights where people are subject to..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1PJUInx 5 hours ago
- "“When she realized that the person who had grabbed her was a police officer, the plaintiff protested..." ow.ly/2MtPRY 5 hours ago
- "“When she realized that the person who had grabbed her was a police officer, the plaintiff protested..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1PJSRmM 5 hours ago
- "One of the “benefits” of genetically modified (GM) crops is supposed to be a significant..." ow.ly/2MtJdE 6 hours ago