Ecuador ‘gravely concerned’ about Assange’s health 24 Oct 2012 A senior Ecuadorian diplomat says the health of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is deteriorating, and wants the UK to give him safe passage out of the country’s London embassy, where he is holed up, if it declines further. “We have officially asked the UK for safe passage,” Vice Foreign Minister Marco Albuja Martinez told RT in an exclusive interview. “But we are concerned that while UK authorities mull over the decision, Julian Assange’s health may break down completely.” Assange himself complained of a “racking cough,” and said that being under prolonged house arrest has left him demoralized as his health “slowly deteriorated.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Kiel: Antifa-Café "Der Aufstand jüdischer Gefangener im Vernichtungslager Sobibór", Alte Meierei ow.ly/2Ot9hF 1 hour ago
- I CARE - - News - Greece: Golden Dawn: Australian branch of far-right Greek party raises cash ow.ly/2Ot9hE 1 hour ago
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Larry Rodgers appointed as interim Chief of Staff for legislative branch.pdf - Google Driv... ow.ly/2Ot2ZN 2 hours ago
- disciplesofmalcolm: Malcolm X on Front Page Challenge, January... ow.ly/2Ot21H 2 hours ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: #AfricanGenocide & #ChristianMisogyny w/ Dr Kris Neuhaus ow.ly/tE5sy #ProChoice #Abortion #Fascism #Women 2 hours ago