A former aide to Malawi’s late president Bingu wa Mutharika is among six men who have been arrested over the murder of a student activist initially said by police to have killed himself.Noel Masangwi, a high-ranking official in the Democratic Progressive party DPP, was detained in a pre-dawn raid over the killing of Robert Chasowa, a critic of Mutharika’s government.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Going To Extremes Role of far right in Ukraine upheaval stokes... ow.ly/2Ez8S0 1 hour ago
- Video: Going To Extremes Role of far right in Ukraine upheaval stokes neo Nazism rise fears (by RT’) tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19jIH9h 3 hours ago
- Video: Breivik trial video: ‘Norway killer’ claims self-defense, cries in court (by RT) — Anders Behring... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19jGsSm 3 hours ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19jEkEq 3 hours ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19jEeuV 3 hours ago