A former aide to Malawi’s late president Bingu wa Mutharika is among six men who have been arrested over the murder of a student activist initially said by police to have killed himself.Noel Masangwi, a high-ranking official in the Democratic Progressive party DPP, was detained in a pre-dawn raid over the killing of Robert Chasowa, a critic of Mutharika’s government.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Yemen appoints Khalid Bahah as new prime minister..ex oil minister and UN envoy
- Credit Suisse: Australians are the richest people in the world
- “Global economy not growing as companies sit on billions and don’t invest”
- Oil prices plunge as production rises..OPEC scrambling..falling oil prices “catastrophic”
- CIA classified review: Covertly arming insurgents doesn’t work — RT USA
- Ravalomanana’s family ‘under house arrest’ - Daily News | News | IOL.co.za ow.ly/2Pk15w 3 days ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: #3rdWorldSolidarity: Global #Revolution & The Question Of #African Political Integrity ow.ly/CVzKr #Ferguson #Gaza 3 days ago
- Britain Uganda Mutiny 1897-1901 ow.ly/CTdip 4 days ago
- "Slavery among Native Americans in the United States includes slavery by Native Americans as well as..." ow.ly/2PdjIJ 5 days ago
- "Slavery among Native Americans in the United States includes slavery by Native Americans as well as..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1TH1d0V 5 days ago