A former aide to Malawi’s late president Bingu wa Mutharika is among six men who have been arrested over the murder of a student activist initially said by police to have killed himself.Noel Masangwi, a high-ranking official in the Democratic Progressive party DPP, was detained in a pre-dawn raid over the killing of Robert Chasowa, a critic of Mutharika’s government.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Waiting for Goodlatte | TheHill
- Inside the FBI’s secret relationship with the military’s special operations – The Washington Post
- Surveillance is the Business Model of the Internet: Bruce Schneier | SecurityWeek.Com
- Inside the FBI’s secret relationship with US elite assassination team, JSOC | Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Fourth World Radyo: Talking Papua Merdeka! With Ronny Kareni and AKRockefeller | APNS Public Radyo
- Putin to US: It’s bad to read other people’s letters... - Putin to US: It’s bad to read ... ow.ly/2FAAyn 4 days ago
- "Flaherty was part of Mike Harris’ government in Ontario, whose cuts to water inspection services led..." ow.ly/2FAv3s 4 days ago
- International Coalition Supports El Salvador in Battle Against Canadian Mining Company | MiningWatch ow.ly/2FAxMV 4 days ago
- Video: Putin to US: It’s bad to read other people’s letters (by RT) — Europe should switch from promises to... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1Clx8yA 4 days ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: Deconstructing Popular Activism & Absolutism Within The New Left : (04.03.2014) ow.ly/vHtEQ #CancelColbert 4 days ago