NAZARETH, PIC– A survey, conducted by Dialog headed by Prof. Camil Fuchs, revealed that most of the Jewish public in Israel supports the establishment of an apartheid regime in Israel if it formally annexes the West Bank.Most Israelis believe Israel already practices apartheid against Palestinians, the poll found.A majority also explicitly favors discrimination against the state’s Arab citizens and, the survey showed.The survey was based on a sample of 503 interviewees representing a cross section of Israeli society.According to the poll results, 59% said Jews should be given preference to Arabs in government jobs, 49% said Jewish citizens should be treated better than Arabs, and 42% would not want to live in the same building as Arabs and the same number do not want their children going to school with Arabs.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- "In 1982, Rand died of cancer brought on by her excessive smoking habit. Although not exactly popular..." ow.ly/2NG5cJ 6 hours ago
- "In 1982, Rand died of cancer brought on by her excessive smoking habit. Although not exactly popular..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1R3UEWi 7 hours ago
- Justice for the Rotherham abuse victims – don’t let the racists divide us! - Searchlight Magazine ow.ly/2NFA4X 8 hours ago
- Obama Declares Perpetual War - Obama Declares Perpetual War: c4ss: President Barac... ow.ly/2NFyIr 8 hours ago
- Indiĝenaj Inteligenteco: A Fourth World Intelligence Newsblog ow.ly/BCCTz 9 hours ago