The Algerian government says 32 militants and 23 captives were killed during the three-day military operation to end the hostage crisis at a natural gas plant in the Sahara.The provisional death toll was issued by the Interior Ministry on Saturday after the special forces operation crushed the last holdout of the militants at the gas refinery, resulting in 11 extremists killed along with seven hostages.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- ‘Here are the missiles!’ US Congress passes emergency funding for Israel’s Iron Dome — RT USA
- Pro-Palestinian campaigners hang banner from Westminster Bridge calling for end to Israel arms sales – London – News – London Evening Standard
- Mongolian PM’s senior advisor arrested by anti-corruption agency — China Development Gateway — Sharing Information, Knowledge and Tools
- Atlanta’s Emory University Hospital to receive patient infected with Ebola | Society | theguardian.com
- Elsipogtog man says RCMP officers visited home with questions about Facebook comment » APTN National News
- Brazil: Gunmen threaten to assassinate leading Amazon shaman - Survival International ow.ly/zRt6l 9 hours ago
- Brazil: Gunmen threaten to assassinate leading Amazon shaman - Survival International ow.ly/2L5vKn 10 hours ago
- "Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nevada) received unanimous consent from his colleagues Friday..." ow.ly/2L5rmY 11 hours ago
- Of Caucasians, Christians and Desperate White Men ~ by The AngryIndian | Occupied Palestine | فلسطين ow.ly/zRhY0 11 hours ago
- "Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nevada) received unanimous consent from his colleagues Friday..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1N6jv2i 11 hours ago