The Algerian government says 32 militants and 23 captives were killed during the three-day military operation to end the hostage crisis at a natural gas plant in the Sahara.The provisional death toll was issued by the Interior Ministry on Saturday after the special forces operation crushed the last holdout of the militants at the gas refinery, resulting in 11 extremists killed along with seven hostages.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Chomsky favors Scottish independence — Puppet Masters — Sott.net
- Snowden: If you live in New Zealand, you’re being watched — RT News
- Alan Henning: British Muslim leaders unite to urge Isis to release UK hostage – Home News – UK – The Independent
- Ukraine Chief To Meet Obama, Biden, Kerry; Address Atlantic Council
- U.S. Congress Mulls $350 Million In Military Aid To Ukraine
- 2014 Gerald and Maas Suppressed News : September 1, 2014 ow.ly/2NMnqC 6 hours ago
- Remains Believed to Be Those of Murdered Indigenous Leader Found in Peru ow.ly/2NMnqB 6 hours ago
- Egypt: rights lawyer joins detainee hunger strike | World War 4 Report ow.ly/2NMnqA 6 hours ago
- "São Paulo – A candidata do PSB à presidência da República em 2014, Marina Silva, é um “instru... ow.ly/2NMl10 6 hours ago
- Restas kredis Tiuj de Murditaj Indiĝenaj Ĉefo Trovita en Peruo | APNS Novaĵagentejo ow.ly/BFENJ 7 hours ago