The Algerian government says 32 militants and 23 captives were killed during the three-day military operation to end the hostage crisis at a natural gas plant in the Sahara.The provisional death toll was issued by the Interior Ministry on Saturday after the special forces operation crushed the last holdout of the militants at the gas refinery, resulting in 11 extremists killed along with seven hostages.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Vonderrit Myers’ family releases autopsy, lawyers say findings conflict with police reports – St. Louis American: Local News
- ALERT! Mumia & Movement Are Under Attack: TAKE A STAND 10/21 -12/22
- US Police Corrupted By Mexico’s Cartels Along Border
- GOP Senate would be intel ally – By BURGESS EVERETT | 10/23/14 4:30 PM EDT Updated: 10/23/14 5:06 PM EDT
- Malaysia’s Opposition Leader Anwar Ibrahim Awaits Sodomy Appeal Verdict
- Archivo de destaques individuales : CMI-PR - Archivo de destaques individuales : CMI-PR - 1) En todo el mundo, per... ow.ly/2PFXlW 1 hour ago
- I CARE - - British man gets jail time for sending lawmaker anti-Semitic tweet ow.ly/2PFXlV 1 hour ago
- Blackwater Founder Remains Free and Rich While His Former Employees Go Down on Murder Charges - The Intercept ow.ly/2PFTKs 2 hours ago
- Canadian Government Seizes on Ottawa Shooting to Promote Militarist, Anti-democratic Agenda Information Clearing... ow.ly/2PFTKt 2 hours ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: #SocialJustice & #WrongfulConvictions w/ @FreeCalvinBuari & @Delaproser ow.ly/tbwu9 / http:/ow.ly/tbwuR 2 hours ago