The Algerian government says 32 militants and 23 captives were killed during the three-day military operation to end the hostage crisis at a natural gas plant in the Sahara.The provisional death toll was issued by the Interior Ministry on Saturday after the special forces operation crushed the last holdout of the militants at the gas refinery, resulting in 11 extremists killed along with seven hostages.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Article: ALEC Claims to Control 100% of Iowa’s & South Dakota’s State Legislatures | OpEdNews
- Swiss clocks tick past banks’ deadline to disclose hidden assets to US — RT Business
- Drone Survivors Speak at Congressional Briefing Called by Rep. Grayson – YouTube
- Fox News paid fired executive $8 Million to keep quiet about the network | FreakOutNation
- Elsipogtog woman claims she faced RCMP intimidation over plans to file complaint | APTN National NewsAPTN National News
- 4thWorldRadyo: Remembering #Mandela in an Age of Neoliberal Imperialism & Colonial Violence ow.ly/rC5R6 / ow.ly/rC5SM 16 hours ago
- Video: CNN coverage of Congressional briefing for drone strike survivors (by bravenewfoundation) — CNN... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10o3l7j 17 hours ago
- Video: Sometimes Cops Find Your Stolen Car. Sometimes Cops Stole It. (by bravenewfoundation) tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10o3MN1 17 hours ago
- Photo: fuckyeahmarxismleninism: Let us honor the memory of Nelson Mandela as part of a collective struggle.... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10o1W6f 17 hours ago
- Photo: descentintotyranny: Obama Faces Backlash Over New Corporate Powers In Secret Trade Deal Dec. 8 2013... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10o13Ab 17 hours ago