The Algerian government says 32 militants and 23 captives were killed during the three-day military operation to end the hostage crisis at a natural gas plant in the Sahara.The provisional death toll was issued by the Interior Ministry on Saturday after the special forces operation crushed the last holdout of the militants at the gas refinery, resulting in 11 extremists killed along with seven hostages.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- BBC News – Ex-US Navy officer who spied for Soviets dies in prison
- September 1-30, 2014: VIRTUAL ACTION EVENT 4 LEONARD PELTIER’S 70th BIRTHDAY
- This Installation’s Approach Towards Public Surveillance Data? Shred Everything | The Creators Project
- ISIS executions go viral; Nusra attacks Golan | World War 4 Report
- US/NATO: Heirs to the Nazi Germany’s script for Ukraine — Puppet Masters — Sott.net
- APNS Public Radyo | Indigenist Media for Intelligent Aboriginals ow.ly/AU2UX 43 minutes ago
- APNS Novaĵagentejo - The Indigenist Newswire ow.ly/AU2U8 43 minutes ago
- "Dr. Alex Ekwueme has himself revealed how he spearheaded the idea to create a National Population..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1PdAIKU 47 minutes ago
- Open Mike: #4thWorldRadyo ChatRadio/Podcast Call-in via Skype ow.ly/AU20q 'aboriginalnewsgroup' Subjects: #Colonialism #Ferguson 1 hour ago
- COINTELPRO | Democracy Now! ow.ly/ATYtk 2 hours ago