Sylvia Schultz denied the Holocaust during a conference of the Anti-Censorship Coalition held in the canton of Graubunden, Switzerland, in November 2012.According to reports, Daniel Kettiger, a Bernese lawyer, has filed a criminal complaint against Schultz at the Graubunden Prosecutors Office. The German lawyer had said during the conference that the Holocaust had never been proven in court as it would have lacked the findings of the crime scenes and killing methods and the number of deaths, perpetrators, corpses or traces of a murder.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- "Scotland Yard has a specialised social media unit working around the clock in the wake of soldier Lee..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAwlrUhBg 1 hour ago
- Woolwich attack: MI5 ‘offered job to suspect’ says... - Woolwich attack: MI5 ‘offered job to suspect’ says... ow.ly/2xaiYB 2 hours ago
- SC Governor Names White Nationalist to Reelection Committee | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center ow.ly/2xagR7 3 hours ago
- Afghanistan: Surge in Women Jailed for ‘Moral Crimes’ | Human Rights Watch ow.ly/2xagR8 3 hours ago
- #Genocide denial in #Guatemala - J.B.Gerald ow.ly/2xaeQg 4 hours ago