Sylvia Schultz denied the Holocaust during a conference of the Anti-Censorship Coalition held in the canton of Graubunden, Switzerland, in November 2012.According to reports, Daniel Kettiger, a Bernese lawyer, has filed a criminal complaint against Schultz at the Graubunden Prosecutors Office. The German lawyer had said during the conference that the Holocaust had never been proven in court as it would have lacked the findings of the crime scenes and killing methods and the number of deaths, perpetrators, corpses or traces of a murder.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- ‘Here are the missiles!’ US Congress passes emergency funding for Israel’s Iron Dome — RT USA
- Pro-Palestinian campaigners hang banner from Westminster Bridge calling for end to Israel arms sales – London – News – London Evening Standard
- Mongolian PM’s senior advisor arrested by anti-corruption agency — China Development Gateway — Sharing Information, Knowledge and Tools
- Atlanta’s Emory University Hospital to receive patient infected with Ebola | Society | theguardian.com
- Elsipogtog man says RCMP officers visited home with questions about Facebook comment » APTN National News
- Brazil: Gunmen threaten to assassinate leading Amazon shaman - Survival International ow.ly/zRt6l 7 hours ago
- Brazil: Gunmen threaten to assassinate leading Amazon shaman - Survival International ow.ly/2L5vKn 8 hours ago
- "Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nevada) received unanimous consent from his colleagues Friday..." ow.ly/2L5rmY 9 hours ago
- Of Caucasians, Christians and Desperate White Men ~ by The AngryIndian | Occupied Palestine | فلسطين ow.ly/zRhY0 9 hours ago
- "Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nevada) received unanimous consent from his colleagues Friday..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1N6jv2i 9 hours ago