Sylvia Schultz denied the Holocaust during a conference of the Anti-Censorship Coalition held in the canton of Graubunden, Switzerland, in November 2012.According to reports, Daniel Kettiger, a Bernese lawyer, has filed a criminal complaint against Schultz at the Graubunden Prosecutors Office. The German lawyer had said during the conference that the Holocaust had never been proven in court as it would have lacked the findings of the crime scenes and killing methods and the number of deaths, perpetrators, corpses or traces of a murder.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Photoset: thalestral: Glasgow Violence: When Media Bias Goes Too Far On Thursday, 85% of the Scottish... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1RHCufn 28 minutes ago
- NSA Recruiter Assaults Student for Asking Questions About Data Collection - c4ss: The University of New... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1RHCawk 29 minutes ago
- revolutionary-afrolatino: LAPD Kills About One Person A Week,... ow.ly/2NQdSN 1 hour ago
- Inteligenta Aborigena Radyo - ow.ly/BJ4am 2 hours ago
- Praloĝanto Gazetaraj Novaĵoj Servo (APNS) ow.ly/BJ2SM 2 hours ago