Sylvia Schultz denied the Holocaust during a conference of the Anti-Censorship Coalition held in the canton of Graubunden, Switzerland, in November 2012.According to reports, Daniel Kettiger, a Bernese lawyer, has filed a criminal complaint against Schultz at the Graubunden Prosecutors Office. The German lawyer had said during the conference that the Holocaust had never been proven in court as it would have lacked the findings of the crime scenes and killing methods and the number of deaths, perpetrators, corpses or traces of a murder.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Saginaw sheriff dumping military vehicle made fun of by HBO comedy show | MLive.com
- President Obama sending AG Holder to Ferguson, Remarks on Ferguson Today
- National Guard Sent To Ferguson After Night Of “Molotov Cocktails, Shootings, Looting And Vandalism ” | Zero Hedge
- Hundreds of bioterror lab mishaps cloaked in secrecy
- WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange suffering serious heart problem – TODAY
- The Most Outrageous Police Tactics In Ferguson | ThinkProgress ow.ly/2M36Vs 7 hours ago
- Public memorial for Michael Brown will be Monday, family attorney says : News ow.ly/2M36Vr 7 hours ago
- "The bodies of the three, all members of the same household, were returned to their families on..." ow.ly/2M34N4 7 hours ago
- St. Louis cops involved in fatal shooting | MSNBC ow.ly/2M2V5u 8 hours ago
- Tibet : Three more Tibetan protesters die from gunshot wounds | dossiertibet ow.ly/2M2V5r 8 hours ago