Looks like Lupe Fiasco is gonna stick to his principles no matter what.. We're getting reports that he was dragged off stage from security at a StartUp RockOn event in Washington DC..Apparently he performed his anti-war, anti Obama song Words I never Said for 30 minutes.. The concert hosts tried to get him to change songs.. Lupe refused and the next thing you know guard hit the stage and dragged him off..
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan newswire of the Aboriginal News Group.
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation and genocide.
- Remembering the Montreal Massacre on campus: Problems and possibilities in 2013 | rabble.ca
- Six Things Nelson Mandela Believed That Most People Won’t Talk About | ThinkProgress
- Patriot Act author: Obama’s intel czar should be prosecuted | TheHill
- C.I.A. TIE REPORTED IN MANDELA ARREST – New York Times
- Mandela, the man once branded a ‘terrorist’ by the U.S. – Al Arabiya News
- onlyslavesdream: 'Dominican, Haitian, we are all one family': protesters condemn anti-Haitian law... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10T7jYI 8 minutes ago
- Photo: moorbey: Haitiano wp.me/sTjOC-haitiano View Post tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10T6a7M 11 minutes ago
- Jimmy Jean-Louis: Bordering Excessive - Thanks to Jo Spalburg for sending us “Bordering Excessive” by Jimmy... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10T6MjW 12 minutes ago
- "The struggle against the Supreme Court ruling in the Dominican Republic continues (a ruling which more..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10T61-i 13 minutes ago
- Haiti Never Occupied the Dominican Republic: Time to Put The Myth Aside - Haiti has never occupied the... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw10T5yuI 13 minutes ago