Canada’s record of dealing with aboriginal people has come under more criticism, this time from a United Nations panel.Members of the Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, made up of human-rights experts, questioned why Canada has not made more progress in closing the gap between First Nations communities and the rest of the country, Postmedia News reported.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Defense stocks up big as ISIS crisis escalates – Sep. 22, 2014
- Caught on Tape: The Increasingly Strange and Worrisome Case of the White House Fence Jumper
- Do We Really Want Cops With Body Cameras Filming Everything They See? | Internationalist Prison Books Collective
- Suspicions Run Deep in Iraq and Elsewhere That C.I.A. and the Islamic State Are United | CLG News
- Article: Important victory in case of Ray McGovern’s brutal arrest | OpEdNews
- ""There is a perception that service in military intelligence is free of moral dilemmas and only..." ow.ly/2NZur1 17 minutes ago
- ""There is a perception that service in military intelligence is free of moral dilemmas and only..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1RVwtxy 44 minutes ago
- "They don’t care about us. The old saying goes that it isn’t hate that is the opposite of love, but..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1RVobX4 1 hour ago
- sikssaapo-p: #mmiw - sikssaapo-p: #mmiw ow.ly/2NXSG8 7 hours ago
- Photo: sikssaapo-p: #mmiw tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1RUWwe2 7 hours ago