Police said Redner posted a message to http://www.nancymcfarlane.com that read “You make a joke about the U.S. Constitution but soon you will be on the other end of the barrel.” In the message, Redner also called the mayor an obscenity and told her to “watch out.”The name associated with the return email is “AntiZionist,” according to the warrant.Redner’s criminal record includes several driving offenses and one charge of assault on an officer of state employee In May 2010, Redner avoided a sobriety checkpoint and led Wake County sheriff’s deputies on a chase.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Pentagon Funds Tools to Track and Kill Activists
- AdDetector will make sure you never mistake a sponsored story for a real one | The Verge
- Local police involved in 400 killings per year
- U.S.: Dearborn cleric popular with ISIS fighters owes $250K for fraud | Detroit Free Press | freep.com
- California highway patrol officer under investigation for beating mentally ill woman — Society’s Child — Sott.net
- 469 Gaza children killed, over 370,000 need ‘psychosocial aid’ – UNICEF — RT News ow.ly/2Mc8K3 2 hours ago
- "NYPD cops beat a man Wednesday night during a solidarity protest for Michael Brown, a video shows,..." ow.ly/2Mc7Mg 2 hours ago
- "NYPD cops beat a man Wednesday night during a solidarity protest for Michael Brown, a video shows,..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1OuIPB9 3 hours ago
- 'This is the Story of Power in this Country': Ferguson, Institutionalized Racism and the Militarization of Police ... ow.ly/2Mb8qU 9 hours ago
- Union fights Israel ‘security risk’ claims to ban Palestinian union activists from West Bank workplaces ow.ly/2Mb8qT 9 hours ago