Police said Redner posted a message to http://www.nancymcfarlane.com that read “You make a joke about the U.S. Constitution but soon you will be on the other end of the barrel.” In the message, Redner also called the mayor an obscenity and told her to “watch out.”The name associated with the return email is “AntiZionist,” according to the warrant.Redner’s criminal record includes several driving offenses and one charge of assault on an officer of state employee In May 2010, Redner avoided a sobriety checkpoint and led Wake County sheriff’s deputies on a chase.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- GOP Senate would be intel ally – By BURGESS EVERETT | 10/23/14 4:30 PM EDT Updated: 10/23/14 5:06 PM EDT
- Malaysia’s Opposition Leader Anwar Ibrahim Awaits Sodomy Appeal Verdict
- Mum Shoplifted To Feed Family After ESA Stopped
- The thuggification of young black victims of white violence: Is thug the new n—-r?
- Verdacht auf Selbstjustiz – Hildburghäuser sollen Rumänen gejagt haben
- A tiny town in Michigan will sell you a police badge and gun permit - Salon.com ow.ly/2PEk2z 7 hours ago
- #Ferguson: ow.ly/DjHla 7 hours ago
- Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ow.ly/DjE16 8 hours ago
- jessehimself: KING TUT The Boy Pharaoh of Ancient Egypt is... ow.ly/2PEcku 8 hours ago
- The Consortium: Who Killed Martin Luther King? ow.ly/DjAHD #MLK 9 hours ago