Police said Redner posted a message to http://www.nancymcfarlane.com that read “You make a joke about the U.S. Constitution but soon you will be on the other end of the barrel.” In the message, Redner also called the mayor an obscenity and told her to “watch out.”The name associated with the return email is “AntiZionist,” according to the warrant.Redner’s criminal record includes several driving offenses and one charge of assault on an officer of state employee In May 2010, Redner avoided a sobriety checkpoint and led Wake County sheriff’s deputies on a chase.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- What to know about federally run schools for Native American children | Star Tribune ow.ly/2PsLAP 2 hours ago
- Sidestepping Ukraine’s ‘N-Word’ for Nazi | Consortiumnews - Sidestepping Ukraine’s ‘N-Word’ for Nazi | Consortiumn... ow.ly/2PsLAQ 2 hours ago
- Ramon Prison raided by Israeli Forces - 53.7% of Palestinian Detainees suffer from Cancer | nsnbc international ow.ly/2PsDh7 3 hours ago
- Mozambique's Frelimo and Nyusi lead Poll for October 28 Parliamentary and Presidential Election | nsnbc internatio... ow.ly/2PsDh9 3 hours ago
- US airdrops arms to Kurds in Syrian town of Kobani - SFGate - US airdrops arms to Kurds in Syrian town of Kobani -... ow.ly/2PsDh8 3 hours ago