Police said Redner posted a message to http://www.nancymcfarlane.com that read “You make a joke about the U.S. Constitution but soon you will be on the other end of the barrel.” In the message, Redner also called the mayor an obscenity and told her to “watch out.”The name associated with the return email is “AntiZionist,” according to the warrant.Redner’s criminal record includes several driving offenses and one charge of assault on an officer of state employee In May 2010, Redner avoided a sobriety checkpoint and led Wake County sheriff’s deputies on a chase.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Chomsky favors Scottish independence — Puppet Masters — Sott.net
- Snowden: If you live in New Zealand, you’re being watched — RT News
- Alan Henning: British Muslim leaders unite to urge Isis to release UK hostage – Home News – UK – The Independent
- Ukraine Chief To Meet Obama, Biden, Kerry; Address Atlantic Council
- U.S. Congress Mulls $350 Million In Military Aid To Ukraine
- "For Rubero, finding housing was not as easy. After finding a job, she searched for an apartment but..." ow.ly/2NLAQR 2 hours ago
- "For Rubero, finding housing was not as easy. After finding a job, she searched for an apartment but..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1R86ybT 3 hours ago
- "US economic sanctions against Cuba have cost the island nation $3.9bn in foreign trade over the past..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1R86vEJ 3 hours ago
- "For Galeano and others, the respective plights of Latin Americans and Palestinians are not only linked..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1R86rHG 3 hours ago
- 2014 Gerald and Maas Suppressed News ow.ly/BFiqr 5 hours ago