The Fullerton Police Department has been under intense public pressure since the acquittal. Ongoing protests with hundreds of participants led the department to issue a dispersal order. The order was largely ignored and the department has arrested at least 13 protesters.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Oil and gas pollution committee quietly silenced - Oil and gas pollution committee quietly silenced : resi... ow.ly/2NBqrC 19 minutes ago
- Oil and gas pollution committee quietly silenced - resistkxl: Environment Canada appears to have ended key... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1Q_RAoI 23 minutes ago
- "I’ve just had a baby, I’ve just been appointed [to replace Hillary Clinton in the Senate], I have a..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1Q_C3Gp 1 hour ago
- Photo: africandiasporaphd: Image Reference NW0325 Source Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1Q_BziF 1 hour ago
- The black Victorians: astonishing portraits unseen for 120 years | Art and design | theguardian.com ow.ly/2NB66d 2 hours ago