The Fullerton Police Department has been under intense public pressure since the acquittal. Ongoing protests with hundreds of participants led the department to issue a dispersal order. The order was largely ignored and the department has arrested at least 13 protesters.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Pro-Palestinian campaigners hang banner from Westminster Bridge calling for end to Israel arms sales – London – News – London Evening Standard
- Mongolian PM’s senior advisor arrested by anti-corruption agency — China Development Gateway — Sharing Information, Knowledge and Tools
- Atlanta’s Emory University Hospital to receive patient infected with Ebola | Society | theguardian.com
- Elsipogtog man says RCMP officers visited home with questions about Facebook comment » APTN National News
- The Mismeasurez of Radical Afrocentrism: Indigenist Thoughtz on African Fascism and the Failure of Master Race Narratives
- Brazil: Gunmen threaten to assassinate leading Amazon shaman - Survival International ow.ly/zRt6l 3 hours ago
- Brazil: Gunmen threaten to assassinate leading Amazon shaman - Survival International ow.ly/2L5vKn 4 hours ago
- "Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nevada) received unanimous consent from his colleagues Friday..." ow.ly/2L5rmY 5 hours ago
- Of Caucasians, Christians and Desperate White Men ~ by The AngryIndian | Occupied Palestine | فلسطين ow.ly/zRhY0 5 hours ago
- "Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nevada) received unanimous consent from his colleagues Friday..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1N6jv2i 5 hours ago