Dawud Shriyan is a relatively brave Saudi writer who had Arab nationalist (past) credentials. This week on his show he condemned by name clerics who recruit Saudi youth for Jihad in Afghanistan and now in Syria.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- DCI-Palestine mourns the loss of Hashem Abu Maria, colleague and friend, killed by Israeli forces | Defence for Children International Palestine
- Islamic State claims ambush and killing of at least 50 Syrian soldiers near northern city of Raqqa – ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Article: Ukraine – MH17 like Shoot Down Predicted a Month Ago plus Russian Defense Chief in English | OpEdNews
- Gaza: a war for oil? | World War 4 Report
- New cartoons & graphic from Malcolm Evans
- "No More Silence is creating a community run database documenting violent deaths of Indigenous..." ow.ly/2KIFDG 45 minutes ago
- Community-Run Database and Support for MMIW and their families ow.ly/zBjyz 1 hour ago
- "No More Silence is creating a community run database documenting violent deaths of Indigenous..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1MVS7KJ 1 hour ago
- "Just as some within the Jewish community condemn Israel’s violent operation in Gaza by decrying “Not..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1MVRspg 1 hour ago
- "Miners who get black lung, a debilitating and incurable disease caused by breathing in coal dust, are..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1MVO71z 1 hour ago