Dawud Shriyan is a relatively brave Saudi writer who had Arab nationalist (past) credentials. This week on his show he condemned by name clerics who recruit Saudi youth for Jihad in Afghanistan and now in Syria.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
We seek to support, educate and unify Indigenous Peoples, Bloggers & Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberalism and genocide.
- Video: Neo-Nazi Takeover? Ultra-nationalists take center stage amid political chaos in Ukraine (by RT) —... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19i8q67 5 minutes ago
- Photo: fuckyeahmarxismleninism: Ankara, Turkey: International Women’s Day march, March 8, 2014. MARCH 8 -... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19i6z4X 10 minutes ago
- Photo: soulbrotherv2: An African Princess Who Stood Unafraid Among Nazis Her autobiography is a... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19i6ZSl 11 minutes ago
- Photo: apihtawikosisan: lastrealindians: No preacher or government is forcing us by violence to forget who... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19i6Txl 12 minutes ago
- yellingfox: The fact that the blogs that are making fun of my posts and hating me are white supremacists,... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw19i6Jzd 12 minutes ago