By Dennis J. BernsteinThe late Cesar Chavez, who founded the United Farm Workers 50 years ago, was an extraordinary human being. His commitment to gain recognition for farm workers of California and across the United States was unstoppable. He worked tirelessly to get them key worker protections.With his various acts of civil disobedience, and long fasts, risking death, Chavez has often been compared to legendary figures such as Mahatma Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Support Mexico’s People – Not Its Authoritarian And Violent Government
- Jewish extremists torch cars, desecrate mosque in Israel
- Washington State Senator: ‘Colored’ People More Likely to Commit Crimes – The Root
- Former CIA Director David Petraeus Admits Sharing Military Secrets With Mistress
- Company Asks Cops to Keep Use of License Plate Trackers Secret | American Civil Liberties Union
- "“They told me that I was wanted for murders in the state of California,” Harvey said. “I laughed. I..." ow.ly/2VxcP2 3 hours ago
- Jewish extremists torch cars, desecrate mosque in Israel | Occupied Palestine | فلسطين ow.ly/2Vx2Wa 3 hours ago
- Mexico cracks down on narco-oil | World War 4 Report - Mexico cracks down on narco-oil | World War 4 Report: This ... ow.ly/2Vx2Wc 3 hours ago
- Did Conservatives violate their own terror bill by sharing "terrorist propaganda" on Facebook? | Press Progress ow.ly/2Vx2Wb 3 hours ago
- "“They told me that I was wanted for murders in the state of California,” Harvey said. “I laughed. I..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1f4vfyF 4 hours ago