By Dennis J. BernsteinThe late Cesar Chavez, who founded the United Farm Workers 50 years ago, was an extraordinary human being. His commitment to gain recognition for farm workers of California and across the United States was unstoppable. He worked tirelessly to get them key worker protections.With his various acts of civil disobedience, and long fasts, risking death, Chavez has often been compared to legendary figures such as Mahatma Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Socialism According to Eugene V. Debs by Elizabeth Schulte
- Why the cynical focus on ‘Honour crimes’ won’t combat gender violence in the UK | Media Diversified
- Fourth World Radyo: African Objectivity versus Black Angst: The Dilemma of Liberationist Politic
- Gay CIA Contractor Claims Dangerous Harassment in War Zone | abc13.com
- “Is this your car?”: Like Sandra Bland, I confronted an officer who pulled me over for driving while black – Salon.com
- "The “leaflet bombs” scattered dozens of flyers in the area, a communique, issued by a “National..." ow.ly/326AyI 12 hours ago
- Documental revela que hubo 600 intentos para asesinar a Fidel Castro - Plumas libres ow.ly/326AkC 12 hours ago
- Drones of terror? Homeland Security warns UAVs could be used ‘for attacks’ — RT USA ow.ly/326AkD 12 hours ago
- Cellmate Charged In ‘Jail Death’ Of #RexdaleHenry | RED POWER MEDIA ow.ly/326y2D 13 hours ago
- Why Jewish Terror Is Different This Time - Opinion – Forward.com ow.ly/326y2B 13 hours ago