By Danny SchechterMike Wallace lived a long life and became one of America’s best-known non-anchor news stars, someone who broke countless stories and whose appearances frequently stirred controversies. The picture in the New York Times obit showed his wall of Emmys — I am sure he had a museum full — all thanks to his relentless drive and unlimited energy.Later in life, Wallace would acknowledge that he was a manic depressive, but it was that manic part that pushed him to interview a who’s who of who was and to expose endless bad guys often with gimmicky confrontational interviews that showcased his considerable talents for decades on “60 Minutes,” America’s most watched news magazine.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Video Shows Los Angeles Police Shooting That Killed A Homeless Man – BuzzFeed News
- Israel Working With Al-Qaeda? « LobeLog
- 4th World Radyo: Conscious Being And Ethical Nothingness 01.03.2015
- Stratfor’s Global Forecast Report Torn to Bits by International Analysts / Sputnik International
- Anti-gay crusader had 250-page FBI file | TheHill
- "In the aftermath of the tweets, both Criado-Perez and Creasy spoke of the lasting effect of abusive..." ow.ly/2Vmk7t 1 hour ago
- "In the aftermath of the tweets, both Criado-Perez and Creasy spoke of the lasting effect of abusive..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1eopUjI 2 hours ago
- "The report looks into the relationship between the police force and the city’s predominantly black..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1eonhwz 2 hours ago
- 4th World Radyo: Conscious Being And Ethical Nothingness 01.03.2015 | APNS Public Radyo ow.ly/2VkFmM 11 hours ago
- "Gallardo is one of more than 60 lawyers killed or disappeared here during a spate of crimes against..." ow.ly/2VkqoZ 14 hours ago