By James K. Sanborn – Staff writerPosted : Wednesday Apr 18, 2012 15:36:36 EDTThe Marine Corps school that produces infantry combat officers will enroll its first-ever female students this year, Marine Corps Times has learned.As part of the service’s extensive research campaign to determine what additional jobs could be opened to women, an undetermined number of volunteers will attend the Infantry Officers Course in Quantico, Va., said Gen. Joseph Dunford, the Corps’ assistant commandant. There, Marine officers are groomed to serve in direct combat roles and lead troops into battle.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Burundi to leave the ICC — Follow The Money
- businesslive.co.za / Media has a duty to be rigorous
- Executive Clemency for Dr. Mutulu Shakur
- Iraqi Peshmega General Command Denounced US Anti-ISIS Air Strikes as Insufficient — nsnbc international
- Brazil Charges 21 People With Homicide in BHP Mining Dam Collapse — Papua New Guinea Mine Watch
- I went undercover with a militia on the US-Mexico border. Here’s what I saw. ow.ly/znNe505NrYZ 2 days ago
- Did You Hear About The Thousands Of White Kids That Rioted Last Night And Trashed Their Own Town? ow.ly/nrdH505Njhv 2 days ago
- MPs discover remains of Abacengezi victims in a Genocide memorial | KT PRESS ow.ly/4x5N505N9Bz 2 days ago
- Photo ow.ly/JgSS505N1xF 2 days ago
- Burundi to leave the ICC — Follow The Money Rights... - Burundi to leave the ICC — Follow The Money Rights orga... ow.ly/Mbwi505Jyju 4 days ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.