In partnership with the Investigative Fund of the Nation Institute, Need to Know investigates whether U.S. border agents have been using excessive force in an effort to curb illegal immigration. Eight people have been killed along the border in the past two years. One man died a short time after being beaten and tased, an event recorded by two eyewitnesses whose video is the centerpiece of the report. Both eyewitnesses say the man offered little or no resistance. One told Need to Know that she felt like she watched someone being “murdered,” and the San Diego coroner’s office classified the death as a “homicide.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- The Pentagon Plans for Autonomous Systems | RealClearDefense
- WhatsApp to share users’ phone numbers with Facebook for targeted ads
- Trump’s Net Worth Isn’t His Only Claim That’s Fake | The Fiscal Times
- 4th World Radyo: North American Political Education Basics 102
- ‘The War Is Over’: FARC and Colombian State sign final peace deal — JSC: Jamaicans in Solidarity with Cuba
- #Indigenismo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ow.ly/kxg6303ANgH 0 minutes ago
- APNS Public Radyo | Indigenist Media for Intelligent Aboriginals ow.ly/Frha303AJpk 39 minutes ago
- mymodernmet: Portraits of Soldiers Before, During, and After... ow.ly/Te6Z503QRoa 1 hour ago
- Why did @liber_doctrinae #Block me? Because I pointed out the #Hypocrisy of his #AltRight/#ThirdPosition #Fascism... https://t.co/LIR4gs2bYn 1 hour ago
- Cuban delegation attends Seventh MPLA Congress in Angola - Cuban delegation attends Seventh MPLA Congress in An... ow.ly/dyv5503QL84 2 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.