In partnership with the Investigative Fund of the Nation Institute, Need to Know investigates whether U.S. border agents have been using excessive force in an effort to curb illegal immigration. Eight people have been killed along the border in the past two years. One man died a short time after being beaten and tased, an event recorded by two eyewitnesses whose video is the centerpiece of the report. Both eyewitnesses say the man offered little or no resistance. One told Need to Know that she felt like she watched someone being “murdered,” and the San Diego coroner’s office classified the death as a “homicide.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- SBS sports reporter Scott McIntyre sacked over ‘disrespectful’ Anzac tweets | Media | The Guardian
- Update on Mumia’z Health 4/22
- Italy investigators say Vatican link in ‘al-Qaeda’ arrests – BBC News
- Arizona Sheriff Describes Investigation Into Judge’s Wife
- Chicago Is About to Offer the Nation’s First Reparations Program for Victims of Police Violence | The Nation
- Death Dealer: James Arthur Ray's 'self-help' killed three people. Now he's back. | The Verge ow.ly/2XTP0T 3 hours ago
- XENOPHOBIA: FG recalls Nigerian envoys to South Africa – TODAY ow.ly/2XScij 22 hours ago
- SBS sports reporter Scott McIntyre sacked over 'disrespectful' Anzac tweets | Media | The Guardian ow.ly/2XScii 22 hours ago
- "So what happened is a historical fact, and it shouldn’t be difficult to get presidents and prime..." ow.ly/2XRrW0 1 day ago
- Obesity-worldwide-infographic.jpg (960×2250) ow.ly/M75bn 1 day ago