Hardline, right-wing Hindus have rioted over a ‘Beef festival’ put together by Dalit students at Osmania University in Hyderabad, India.h/t: JDShall we now blame all of Hinduism for their violent response, and remark that Hinduism is innately, uniquely incapable of dealing with ‘offense’ to their religion? Of course not, it is not Hinduism, but the interpretation of a specific group of Hindus with a specific approach to their religious texts that has caused this:
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Jeremy Corbyn and British Labour Friends of Israel
- Obama opts for “good cop” approach with encryption backdoors
- Islamic State ‘used mustard gas’ against peshmerga – BBC News
- Dissent on Israel Not Permitted at Bernie Sanders Event
- Editorial: Rudy Giuliani, a sellout on gun control stance – NY Daily News
- No, Conservatives, The UCC Shooter Was Not ‘Targeting Christians’ ow.ly/35hXVd 1 hour ago
- No, Conservatives, The UCC Shooter Was Not ‘Targeting Christians’ - Once again, as Bo Gardiner points out... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1vrsYM8 1 hour ago
- 4thWorldRadyo 'The Roosting of Right-Wing Extremist Chickens in Americas Gun-Happy Barnyard' tinyurl.com/p5wsdld http://t.co/i31fX0ojAt 2 hours ago
- The NRA Will Lose Its Sh*t Over This Twitter Feed That Shows All US Gun Violence In Real Time�(TWEETS) ‹ Reader — ... ow.ly/35hM8d 2 hours ago
- Cameron's attack on 'terrorist-sympathising' Corbyn resembles a McCarthyist witch-hunt ow.ly/35hM8e 2 hours ago