During most conflicts, operatives work behind the scenes sabotaging the enemy’s plans and their success depends entirely on secrecy and obscurity. If these undercover operatives are exposed, they have a choice of ceasing operations or sending a distress signal to their confederates to begin an offensive to thwart their opponent’s advancement before they are overwhelmed and destroyed. Over the past few weeks, the American Legislative Exchange Council’s ALEC operations to destroy democracy have been exposed to a wide audience and this week they sent out a plea for reinforcements to combat the sudden assault from activists who are overwhelming social media with revelations that in every state, ALEC’s operatives are subverting democracy with template legislation that has led to an exodus of corporate members terrified they will be associated with ALEC’s corporatist assault on democracy.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- What Americans think about NSA surveillance, national security and privacy | Pew Research Center
- Israel bombs Gaza; Amnesty accuses Hamas | World War 4 Report
- Chiapas: The Network for Peace asks to attend the dislaced people of Primero de Agosto
- Stoltenberg: NATO To Defend All European States
- Longtime Prisoner Leonard Peltier Gets New Ally, His Son, In Fight For Freedom (Photos)
- Comunicado « Enlace #Zapatista ow.ly/ND1Ud 13 minutes ago
- "Blum first began attacking the Voting Rights Act after losing a Houston Congressional race to a black..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1lztdvp 25 minutes ago
- "As in the TPP, and expanding on the earlier leaked draft, TISA also includes a prohibition on laws..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1lzkgg4 1 hour ago
- Pregnant Mom Charlena Cooks Screams 'Please Stop' As Cops Wrestle Her To The Ground (WATCH) ow.ly/2ZfmJs 1 hour ago
- Comunicado da SEPLA e documentos reservados sobre o TiSA (Trade in Services Agreement) | SEPLA ow.ly/2ZfmJq 1 hour ago