During most conflicts, operatives work behind the scenes sabotaging the enemy’s plans and their success depends entirely on secrecy and obscurity. If these undercover operatives are exposed, they have a choice of ceasing operations or sending a distress signal to their confederates to begin an offensive to thwart their opponent’s advancement before they are overwhelmed and destroyed. Over the past few weeks, the American Legislative Exchange Council’s ALEC operations to destroy democracy have been exposed to a wide audience and this week they sent out a plea for reinforcements to combat the sudden assault from activists who are overwhelming social media with revelations that in every state, ALEC’s operatives are subverting democracy with template legislation that has led to an exodus of corporate members terrified they will be associated with ALEC’s corporatist assault on democracy.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- I Just Got “Push Polled” by Hillary Clinton’s Nevada Campaign – Nolan Dalla – Linkis.com
- British government will be judged on actions not rhetoric – Sheehan
- Leaked Emails Claim Snyder Administration Withheld Lead Testing Results | ThinkProgress
- Mississippi lawmaker admits his education bill is to protect creationism | Ars Technica
- Fyffes accused of disrespecting plantation workers’ rights | Business | The Guardian
- Nous ne sommes pas des #moustiques ow.ly/Ygifa #Blackface 19 hours ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: Negotiating Madness: North American Political Confusion in Black and White wp.me/p3dV9c-8h https://t.co/H33a6gIzzN 20 hours ago
- Mexico prison riot: at least 52 people killed and 12 injured in Monterrey | World news | The Guardian ow.ly/3bdDQo 1 day ago
- Tripura village committee polls on February 24 - ians-in2738-yahoopartner: Agartala, Jan 27 (IANS) Polls to 587... ow.ly/3bdyPO 1 day ago
- Congress not new to championing Dalit's rights: Digvijay - aniin2578-yahoopartner: Varanasi, Jan. 30 (ANI): The... ow.ly/3bdrYN 1 day ago