During most conflicts, operatives work behind the scenes sabotaging the enemy’s plans and their success depends entirely on secrecy and obscurity. If these undercover operatives are exposed, they have a choice of ceasing operations or sending a distress signal to their confederates to begin an offensive to thwart their opponent’s advancement before they are overwhelmed and destroyed. Over the past few weeks, the American Legislative Exchange Council’s ALEC operations to destroy democracy have been exposed to a wide audience and this week they sent out a plea for reinforcements to combat the sudden assault from activists who are overwhelming social media with revelations that in every state, ALEC’s operatives are subverting democracy with template legislation that has led to an exodus of corporate members terrified they will be associated with ALEC’s corporatist assault on democracy.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- PressTV-Daesh releases ‘hit list’ of US pilots
- Credit Bureaus Were the NSA of the 19th Century – The Atlantic
- Pentagon Disciplines 16 Of Its Own For Kunduz Hospital Airstrike
- The Truth Perspective: Interview: Paul Henry Abram on spying for NSA, hearing the shoot-down of Hammarskjold’s plane — Secret History — Sott.net
- World’s fastest jet MiG-31 intercepts US spy plane near Russia’s Far East — RT News
- Egypt's writers fear increasing restrictions - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East ow.ly/4niOk5 35 minutes ago
- #Suicide Prevention Conference : #ATSISPEP : The University of Western #Australia ow.ly/4niLF4 #Indigenous #Aboriginal 1 hour ago
- Colonia Dignidad: No ′glorious chapter′ for German diplomacy | Germany | DW.COM | 27.04.2016 ow.ly/8JZkBD 1 hour ago
- Previewing the inaugural Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Suicide Prevention Conference in Alice Springs t... ow.ly/8JZkBC 1 hour ago
- Support Native Americans - lesoleilluittoujours: •support dark skinned natives •support light skinned natives •... ow.ly/8JZktB 1 hour ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.