During most conflicts, operatives work behind the scenes sabotaging the enemy’s plans and their success depends entirely on secrecy and obscurity. If these undercover operatives are exposed, they have a choice of ceasing operations or sending a distress signal to their confederates to begin an offensive to thwart their opponent’s advancement before they are overwhelmed and destroyed. Over the past few weeks, the American Legislative Exchange Council’s ALEC operations to destroy democracy have been exposed to a wide audience and this week they sent out a plea for reinforcements to combat the sudden assault from activists who are overwhelming social media with revelations that in every state, ALEC’s operatives are subverting democracy with template legislation that has led to an exodus of corporate members terrified they will be associated with ALEC’s corporatist assault on democracy.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Anti-Muslim Protests Scheduled Nationwide: ‘Global Rally For Humanity’ Calls On Demonstrations In Front Of Mosques Across US Cities
- Japanese man gunned down in Bangladesh, IS takes credit; second foreigner shot in one week | The Indian Express
- German professor Jörg Baberowski hates refugees
- Staatsschutz prüft Maßnahmen – Neonazis listen Flüchtlingshelfer im Netz auf
- France’s Government Aims to Give Itself—and the NSA—Carte Blanche to Spy on the World « Aletho News
- 4thWorldRadyo #IndigenousPodcast : 'Looking Beyond Black & White' ow.ly/SZu1X #TalkRadio http://t.co/RyTIbxfmFi 1 hour ago
- (via Malcolm X: Speeches and Interviews (1960-65) - YouTube) ow.ly/350sc4 11 hours ago
- Video: (via Malcolm X: Speeches and Interviews (1960-65) - YouTube) tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1vVcSjh 12 hours ago
- "In a recent chat with Ghanagist, the Ghanaian screen diva hinted that she had only kissed a lady once..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1vVbybl 12 hours ago
- "Mah-hi-vist Goodblanket, an 18-year-old Cheyenne and Arapaho youth, died on December 21, 2013, after..." ow.ly/350oPA 12 hours ago