During most conflicts, operatives work behind the scenes sabotaging the enemy’s plans and their success depends entirely on secrecy and obscurity. If these undercover operatives are exposed, they have a choice of ceasing operations or sending a distress signal to their confederates to begin an offensive to thwart their opponent’s advancement before they are overwhelmed and destroyed. Over the past few weeks, the American Legislative Exchange Council’s ALEC operations to destroy democracy have been exposed to a wide audience and this week they sent out a plea for reinforcements to combat the sudden assault from activists who are overwhelming social media with revelations that in every state, ALEC’s operatives are subverting democracy with template legislation that has led to an exodus of corporate members terrified they will be associated with ALEC’s corporatist assault on democracy.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Amid anti-Semitism Accusations, WikiLeaks Deletes Offending Tweets – U.S. Election 2016 – Haaretz – Israel News Haaretz.com
- Madeleine Albright Warns A Trump Victory Would Be A ‘Gift’ To Putin
- muftah.org: The Iranian Media and the War in Yemen
- #DNCLeaks: DNC’s Alan Reed Urged DNC “Vet Committee” to Block Elected Bernie Delegate from DNC Events for Tweets Critical of Hillary, Wasserman-Schultz | Independent Workers Party of Chicago
- 4th World Radyo : Trapped in a World of White Sociopolitical Values, Which Way is Up?
- Dr. Dre Handcuffed Outside His Malibu Home After Man Told Police He Had A Gun ow.ly/XY1H502PInR 7 hours ago
- Health groups join chorus of concern about excessive force by Queensland police towards Aboriginal woman ow.ly/HauW502PFrJ 8 hours ago
- intelNews.org | Expert news and commentary on intelligence, espionage, spies and spying ow.ly/mwSK502PF8u 8 hours ago
- Health groups join chorus of concern about excessive force by #Queensland police towards #Aboriginal woman | Croakey ow.ly/rTb4302DRZT 8 hours ago
- Health groups join chorus of concern about excessive force by Queensland police towards Aboriginal woman | Croa... ow.ly/LXZv502PBnc 9 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.