One good man or one good woman can change the world, can push back the evil, and their work can be a beacon for millions, for billions. Are you that man or woman? If so, may the Great Spirit bless you. If not, why not? We must each of us be that person.That will transform the world overnight. That would be a miracle, yes, but a miracle within our power, our healing power. ~ Leonard PeltierThe Leonard Peltier Walk for Human Rights departed from Alcatraz Island on December 18, 2011, and will arrive in Washington, DC, on or around May 18, 2012. A Sunday morning ceremony on The Rock Alcatraz Island initiated a spiritual walk across North America entitled “The Leonard Peltier Walk for Human Rights”.The sacred Walk is an effort to raise attention regarding political prisoner Leonard Peltier, imprisoned for over 35 years, to seek his freedom, and to encourage President Obama to assert his authority by providing an Executive Clemency. People can also call the White House comment line at 202-456-1111 and express freedom now for Leonard!
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Burundi to leave the ICC — Follow The Money
- businesslive.co.za / Media has a duty to be rigorous
- Executive Clemency for Dr. Mutulu Shakur
- Iraqi Peshmega General Command Denounced US Anti-ISIS Air Strikes as Insufficient — nsnbc international
- Brazil Charges 21 People With Homicide in BHP Mining Dam Collapse — Papua New Guinea Mine Watch
- I went undercover with a militia on the US-Mexico border. Here’s what I saw. ow.ly/znNe505NrYZ 1 day ago
- Did You Hear About The Thousands Of White Kids That Rioted Last Night And Trashed Their Own Town? ow.ly/nrdH505Njhv 1 day ago
- MPs discover remains of Abacengezi victims in a Genocide memorial | KT PRESS ow.ly/4x5N505N9Bz 1 day ago
- Photo ow.ly/JgSS505N1xF 1 day ago
- Burundi to leave the ICC — Follow The Money Rights... - Burundi to leave the ICC — Follow The Money Rights orga... ow.ly/Mbwi505Jyju 2 days ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.