Fox News host Sean Hannity has invited Peterson to speak on his show several times, even after the offensive sermon was posted online. Even News Corp CEO Rupert Murdoch, corporate master of Fox, disagreed with Peterson’s sexist rant according to the Daily Mail. He tweeted in response, “When? Women voting is best thing in a hundred years.””I think that one of the greatest mistakes America made was to allow women the opportunity to vote,” Peterson said in the sermon.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Socialism According to Eugene V. Debs by Elizabeth Schulte
- Why the cynical focus on ‘Honour crimes’ won’t combat gender violence in the UK | Media Diversified
- Fourth World Radyo: African Objectivity versus Black Angst: The Dilemma of Liberationist Politic
- Gay CIA Contractor Claims Dangerous Harassment in War Zone | abc13.com
- “Is this your car?”: Like Sandra Bland, I confronted an officer who pulled me over for driving while black – Salon.com
- Flash - Can genes make us liberal or conservative? - France 24 ow.ly/32ee1T 7 hours ago
- Grandson of Meir Kahane arrested for role in "Jewish terrorist network" - International Middle East Media Center ow.ly/32ee1U 7 hours ago
- Exposed: The Faces and Fake Names of the People Behind #PlannedParenthood Attack Videos | Democracy Now! ow.ly/Qvg3v 8 hours ago
- Are Journalists & Activists Safe Anywhere in Mexico? Protests Erupt over Killing of 5 in Mexico City | Democracy N... ow.ly/32e8Xv 8 hours ago
- GRAIN — Agro-colonialism in the Congo: European and US development finance bankrolls a new round of agro-coloniali... ow.ly/32e4JC 9 hours ago