MNN. 10 May 2012. The UN North American Caucus made a 5 minute statement on the blatant lie known as the “Doctrine of Christian Discovery”. It is factually, legally and morally wrong. The doctrine was created in 1493 . It was a Papal Bull. The Pope issued an edict which become Christain law. John Kane, of Cattaraugus, and “Native Pride” Radiojmkane1220@aol.com commented, “The only thing he [Steve Newcomb] got wrong was the suggestion that our birthright was given to us by our ancestors. It comes to us by creation. To suggest otherwise would mean that they could give it up for future generations. I am glad he made the reference to “birthright”. It is inalienable to Ohnkwe Onweh [the true people of Great Turtle Island], naturally bound. It is not inherited from our grandfathers or transferable.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- DEA teaches agents to recreate evidence chains to hide methods
- Dirty tricks carried out for CSIS: ex-agent – The Globe and Mail
- Pro-Trump Alex Jones Threatens Violence Against Supporters Of “Inhuman, Parasitical Maggot,” “Hitler” Bernie Sanders
- Beef eating bad for environment: Experts – The Economic Times
- US Destroyed Evidence In Trial Of Accused 9/11 Masterminds
- The 1991 Documentary Donald Trump Didn’t / Doesn’t Want Anyone to See ow.ly/1MIN500EyZ1 10 hours ago
- DEA teaches agents to recreate evidence chains to hide methods ow.ly/Fk42500Ev39 11 hours ago
- I CARE - - Sweden: Is neo-Nazi activity decreasing? - I CARE - - News - Internet Centre Anti Racism Europe - 19... ow.ly/JYYi500EuOa 11 hours ago
- Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS-ANG) ow.ly/fvew300ynSk 11 hours ago
- Professor discusses ‘Cherokee Children in Post-Removal Indian Territory’ ow.ly/GSZi500EqpH 12 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.