“The second part of the study, quite naturally, would involve developing a means for taking advantage of what is learned in the first part. Or, in other words, to come up with a way to find out who is vulnerable to messaging, and then to blast them with a message that would overwrite any undesirable brain changes that occurred as the result of that person being subjected to “bad” messages, so that they would behave themselves,” said the analysis, which went on to say the effort likely would not be successful because “governments and other entities have been trying to figure out how to brainwash people for thousands of years with very little to show for their efforts.”DARPA researchers discount any notion they are trying to figure out a way to brainwash people.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Monsanto fabricó el fósforo blanco utilizado en los ataques israelíes a Gaza durante la Operación Plomo Fundido
- Pennsylvania Seeks Mumia Abu-Jamal’s Execution via Medical Neglect
- Gawker: Report: Man Ejected From Somali Plane in Midair Was Suicide Bomber
- The Pentagon Just Released 200 Long-Awaited Photos Related to Detainee Abuse | VICE News
- Indicted Producers of Planned Parenthood Videos Accused of Using Fake Licenses
- Race + STEM Resource Masterlist - pheministphysicists: Resources from the Race Roundtable Discussion held at th... ow.ly/3b65Kt 8 hours ago
- Klinika Collective's Statement After Saturday's Attack by Neo-Nazis in Prague ow.ly/3b5U0w 10 hours ago
- Photo ow.ly/3b3yFz 1 day ago
- (via Bill Clinton admits he’s destroyed millions of black... ow.ly/3b3uw7 1 day ago
- FAQ : #Mumia Abu Jamal ow.ly/Y3z89 1 day ago