“The second part of the study, quite naturally, would involve developing a means for taking advantage of what is learned in the first part. Or, in other words, to come up with a way to find out who is vulnerable to messaging, and then to blast them with a message that would overwrite any undesirable brain changes that occurred as the result of that person being subjected to “bad” messages, so that they would behave themselves,” said the analysis, which went on to say the effort likely would not be successful because “governments and other entities have been trying to figure out how to brainwash people for thousands of years with very little to show for their efforts.”DARPA researchers discount any notion they are trying to figure out a way to brainwash people.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Video Shows Los Angeles Police Shooting That Killed A Homeless Man – BuzzFeed News
- Israel Working With Al-Qaeda? « LobeLog
- 4th World Radyo: Conscious Being And Ethical Nothingness 01.03.2015
- Stratfor’s Global Forecast Report Torn to Bits by International Analysts / Sputnik International
- Anti-gay crusader had 250-page FBI file | TheHill
- "The claims in the message are nonsense. There are no credible reports about such a contamination...." ow.ly/2VnR5s 2 hours ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: 'Conscious Being & Ethical Nothingness' (01.03.2015) is.gd/2NPjwq #RIP Joan Rodriguez (@Joanie399) #LeonardNimoy 3 hours ago
- "The claims in the message are nonsense. There are no credible reports about such a contamination...." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1er27xN 3 hours ago
- "In the aftermath of the tweets, both Criado-Perez and Creasy spoke of the lasting effect of abusive..." ow.ly/2Vmk7t 11 hours ago
- "In the aftermath of the tweets, both Criado-Perez and Creasy spoke of the lasting effect of abusive..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1eopUjI 11 hours ago