“The second part of the study, quite naturally, would involve developing a means for taking advantage of what is learned in the first part. Or, in other words, to come up with a way to find out who is vulnerable to messaging, and then to blast them with a message that would overwrite any undesirable brain changes that occurred as the result of that person being subjected to “bad” messages, so that they would behave themselves,” said the analysis, which went on to say the effort likely would not be successful because “governments and other entities have been trying to figure out how to brainwash people for thousands of years with very little to show for their efforts.”DARPA researchers discount any notion they are trying to figure out a way to brainwash people.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- THE GREAT EUROPEAN EXPERIMENT FALLS APART
- NASCAR tells fans not to bring Confederate flags to races
- British artists against TTIP trade deal
- United States arms profits first, Bahraini human rights a poor second
- National/Guerrero: Nine months after the Ayotzinapa atrocity, relatives express that they will not be silenced
- "In a 7-0 ruling, the Oklahoma Supreme Court cleared the way for two lawsuits filed against New..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1ojBNWg 1 hour ago
- Controversies - Federal Hate Crime Conviction Rate: 11% - AllGov - News ow.ly/30VjqE 2 hours ago
- Obama Admin Blocks Stadium Until Redskins Change Their Name | Mediaite ow.ly/30VeMY 2 hours ago
- Obama Admin Blocks Stadium Until Redskins Change Their Name | Mediaite ow.ly/30VeMX 2 hours ago
- Lakota Warrior Leader Arrested 48 Hours After Filing Emergency Injunction | ow.ly/30VeMW 2 hours ago