Howie spoke with Twyla Barnes, a Cherokee genealogist who runs a blog dedicated to Cherokee affairs and who has researched Elizabeth Warren’s genealogy and has found absolutely no evidence of any indian heritage. She said Elizabeth needs to apologize to the Cherokees, to all Native Americans and to the voters for purportrating a fraud.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Federal government approves $11.4-billion LNG project in B.C. — Warrior Publications
- ‘Smash a P*ki’: Gang of school pupils launch vile race attack on Asian boy and post sick video online — dokumentationsarchiv
- Florida religious fundamentalists want to kill women for abortions — Dear Kitty. Some blog
- : politico.com : Trump Brags That He Makes Money Off the Misfortunes of Americans
- Trump Repeatedly Cites CBS Poll Saying He Won Debate (Which Doesn’t Even Exist) | Mediaite
- Sixties scoop survivors: 'I was told I don't exist' - Sixties scoop survivors: 'I was told I don't exist' ow.ly/iWjJ504YhAs 35 minutes ago
- Oil CEO Says Bribing Native Americans Will Stop Dakota Protests | News | teleSUR English ow.ly/XZnc504Yh7o 36 minutes ago
- "Farmers are increasingly reliant on patented corporate seeds, whether non-GM hybrid seeds or GM, and..." ow.ly/IDy5504YbBd 1 hour ago
- 4thWorldRadyo wants to know if @AmericanIndian8 can address #SacheenLittlefeather's charges / PLS DM @TheAngryindian youtube.com/watch?v=Az7zlm… 1 hour ago
- Protesters chant 'murder' in police shooting of black man in California | Reuters ow.ly/FWhF304FGWe 2 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.