Howie spoke with Twyla Barnes, a Cherokee genealogist who runs a blog dedicated to Cherokee affairs and who has researched Elizabeth Warren’s genealogy and has found absolutely no evidence of any indian heritage. She said Elizabeth needs to apologize to the Cherokees, to all Native Americans and to the voters for purportrating a fraud.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- WordPress Sites Vulnerable to Plugin-Related SQL Attacks | Threatpost | The first stop for security news
- ‘Ex-Israeli agents’ threatened cyber attack on S Africa – Al Jazeera English
- Gemalto Doesn’t Know What It Doesn’t Know – The Intercept
- Who is responsible for death threats from a Twitter bot?
- Bill O’Reilly allegedly threatens reporter amid accusations that he lied about Falklands War coverage – Americas – World – The Independent
- Homan Square: A ‘Domestic Black Site’ Where U.S. Citizens Are ‘Disappeared’ - Truthdig ow.ly/2VdktA 1 hour ago
- 1 in 10 Native American deaths alcohol related - Health - Addictions | NBC News ow.ly/JHuwi 2 hours ago
- Islamic State Destroys Cultural Artifacts that Predate Christ | The Fifth Column ow.ly/2VddLh 2 hours ago
- Felon Unable to Find Work Robs Bank to Go Back to Prison | The Fifth Column ow.ly/2VddLg 2 hours ago
- "David Potchen, 53, was working a job paying $11 per hour. It wasn’t much, but it paid for the motel..." ow.ly/2VdcxB 2 hours ago