DHARAMSHALA, May 17: Tibetans in the exile headquarters of Dharamshala and all over India today organised various campaigns demanding the Chinese communist regime to release Gendhun Choekyi Nyima, the boy recognised by the Dalai Lama as the 11th Panchen Lama in 1995.Thursday marked 17 years since the Chinese authorities secretly abducted Gendhun Choekyi Nyima along with his parents on May 17, 1995, three days after His Holiness the Dalai Lama declared him to be the reincarnation of the previous Panchen Lama. He was only six years old then.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Fourth World Radyo: African Objectivity versus Black Angst: The Dilemma of Liberationist Politic
- Gay CIA Contractor Claims Dangerous Harassment in War Zone | abc13.com
- “Is this your car?”: Like Sandra Bland, I confronted an officer who pulled me over for driving while black – Salon.com
- Denver Police Tell Lies About Fatal Shooting Of Native American Paul Castaway
- 5 Craziest Cults Still Operating Today | The Strange List
- The Two Cops Who Helped Ray Tensing Were Involved in the Killing of an Unarmed Black Man in 2010 ow.ly/324ZLE 1 hour ago
- Inside Torat Hamelech, the Jewish Extremist Terror Tract Endorsed by State-employed Rabbis | loonwatch.com ow.ly/324Zqa 1 hour ago
- First Nations and the federal election: An exercise in self-termination | Ricochet ow.ly/324Zq8 1 hour ago
- Palestinian baby burned to death in West Bank arson attack | 972 Magazine ow.ly/324Zq9 1 hour ago
- The Two Cops Who Helped Ray Tensing Were Involved in the Killing of an Unarmed Black Man in 2010 -... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1qyfbVO 2 hours ago