DHARAMSHALA, May 17: Tibetans in the exile headquarters of Dharamshala and all over India today organised various campaigns demanding the Chinese communist regime to release Gendhun Choekyi Nyima, the boy recognised by the Dalai Lama as the 11th Panchen Lama in 1995.Thursday marked 17 years since the Chinese authorities secretly abducted Gendhun Choekyi Nyima along with his parents on May 17, 1995, three days after His Holiness the Dalai Lama declared him to be the reincarnation of the previous Panchen Lama. He was only six years old then.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Athens on edge after explosion severely damages buildings | World news | The Guardian
- What Did Tajikistan’s ISIS Colonel Learn From His American Training? | EurasiaNet.org
- China ‘cloning factory’ to produce cattle, racehorses and pets – Telegraph
- At least 18 complaints filed against CPD Officer Jason Van Dyke, now charged with murder | abc7chicago.com
- Putin Accuses Turkey Of Backing ISIS After It Downs Russian Warplane In Syria
- Nestlé admits slavery and coercion used in catching its seafood - Business - CBC News ow.ly/38jC6y 5 hours ago
- Athens on edge after explosion severely damages buildings | World news | The Guardian ow.ly/38jwpg 6 hours ago
- Serial killers, indigenous women and the RCMP’s missing data - The Globe and Mail ow.ly/38jwb0 6 hours ago
- 2015 Gerald and Maas Suppressed News - 2015 Gerald and Maas Suppressed News November 4, 2015 Myanmar (Bur... ow.ly/38jwaZ 6 hours ago
- ‘Serious consideration’ to be given to holding inquiry into Sheku Bayoh death | UK news | The Guardian ow.ly/38jwaY 6 hours ago