DHARAMSHALA, May 17: Tibetans in the exile headquarters of Dharamshala and all over India today organised various campaigns demanding the Chinese communist regime to release Gendhun Choekyi Nyima, the boy recognised by the Dalai Lama as the 11th Panchen Lama in 1995.Thursday marked 17 years since the Chinese authorities secretly abducted Gendhun Choekyi Nyima along with his parents on May 17, 1995, three days after His Holiness the Dalai Lama declared him to be the reincarnation of the previous Panchen Lama. He was only six years old then.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Chiapas: The Network for Peace asks to attend the dislaced people of Primero de Agosto
- Stoltenberg: NATO To Defend All European States
- Longtime Prisoner Leonard Peltier Gets New Ally, His Son, In Fight For Freedom (Photos)
- DEMAND ADEQUATE MEDICAL CARE FOR POLITIkAL PRISONER ROBERT SETH HAYEZ!
- Newspaper That Printed Letter Calling For Obama’s Execution: Oops!
- Indigenous Futurisms Mixtape by RPMfm | Free Listening on SoundCloud ow.ly/2ZdfoS 2 hours ago
- Imprisoned Cree mother prevented from attending 22 year-old son’s funeral | APTN National NewsAPTN National News ow.ly/2ZdfoU 2 hours ago
- All Black Lives Matter: seeking justice for Sheku Bayoh | Media Diversified ow.ly/2ZdfoT 2 hours ago
- "It has been described as a ‘counter-extremism’ survey, consisting of undeniably loaded questions..." ow.ly/2Zdf5L 2 hours ago
- "It has been described as a ‘counter-extremism’ survey, consisting of undeniably loaded questions aimed..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1lwKp2W 3 hours ago