In the video distributed by BTselem, a group that examines Israeli human rights violations in the West Bank, the settlers are seen throwing rocks at the village houses and residents.A few minutes into the video, some Palestinian youths arrive at the scene and start throwing rocks back at the settlers. Shortly after, as gunfire is heard in the background, soldiers arrive and stand beside the settlers.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- ‘The War Is Over’: FARC and Colombian State sign final peace deal — JSC: Jamaicans in Solidarity with Cuba
- American University Attacked in Kabul, Three Dead — News from Antiwar.com
- theguardian.com: Member of British forces arrested over alleged Northern Ireland terrorism offences
- Newark boy, 10, thought cops ‘were going to shoot me’
- How The U.S. Navy Named a Ship After Harvey Milk To Show Its LGBT Pride
- CN supports Standing Rock Sioux in pipeline standoff - CN supports Standing Rock Sioux in pipeline standoff: ... ow.ly/5OfR503PhFA 9 hours ago
- Judge to Rule on Standing Rock Sioux Tribe’s Bid to Stop Oil Pipeline by Sept. 9 | Warrior Publications ow.ly/XGiy503PhFB 9 hours ago
- Is Germany protecting its neo-Nazis? Immigrant murders reveal a blind spot ow.ly/qs43503PhjP 9 hours ago
- Turkey: Writer & human rights activist Asli Erdogan, held on terror charges PEN International ow.ly/Tk7p503PeMU 10 hours ago
- Panguna decision undermines Bougainville autonomy says Momis | Papua New Guinea Mine Watch ow.ly/P6mt503PeMT 10 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.