In the video distributed by BTselem, a group that examines Israeli human rights violations in the West Bank, the settlers are seen throwing rocks at the village houses and residents.A few minutes into the video, some Palestinian youths arrive at the scene and start throwing rocks back at the settlers. Shortly after, as gunfire is heard in the background, soldiers arrive and stand beside the settlers.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Party like it’s 1998: UK government bans ripping CDs — again / Boing Boing
- Will Paris Attacks Breathe New Life Into London’s Special Relationship With the U.S.? | Foreign Policy
- From Console to Trigger: How Pentagon “Exploits” Video Game Culture to Wire Youth for War | Democracy Now!
- GOP establishment fears Donald Trump could permanently tarnish Republican party image – The Boston Globe
- Former al-Qaeda mufti: I condemn ISIL attacks – Al Jazeera English
- The UK’s New Privacy Laws Will Have Profound Affect on People of Colour | Media Diversified ow.ly/38nKxh 2 hours ago
- Unfinished election business: Challenging racism and bigotry | rabble.ca ow.ly/38nKxj 2 hours ago
- Ms Dhu inquest: emergency doctor thought her 'a little bit attention-seeking' | Australia news | The Guardian ow.ly/38nKxi 2 hours ago
- "As shots rang out in Minneapolis, hitting 5 protesters at the #JusticeforJamar encampment outside of..." ow.ly/38nKbA 2 hours ago
- Ganasakti: ABVP students attack and manhandle first woman president of Allahabad University Student Union ow.ly/38nGet 3 hours ago