In the video distributed by BTselem, a group that examines Israeli human rights violations in the West Bank, the settlers are seen throwing rocks at the village houses and residents.A few minutes into the video, some Palestinian youths arrive at the scene and start throwing rocks back at the settlers. Shortly after, as gunfire is heard in the background, soldiers arrive and stand beside the settlers.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Fourth World Radyo: African Objectivity versus Black Angst: The Dilemma of Liberationist Politic
- Gay CIA Contractor Claims Dangerous Harassment in War Zone | abc13.com
- “Is this your car?”: Like Sandra Bland, I confronted an officer who pulled me over for driving while black – Salon.com
- Denver Police Tell Lies About Fatal Shooting Of Native American Paul Castaway
- 5 Craziest Cults Still Operating Today | The Strange List
- The Two Cops Who Helped Ray Tensing Were Involved in the Killing of an Unarmed Black Man in 2010 ow.ly/324ZLE 3 hours ago
- Inside Torat Hamelech, the Jewish Extremist Terror Tract Endorsed by State-employed Rabbis | loonwatch.com ow.ly/324Zqa 3 hours ago
- First Nations and the federal election: An exercise in self-termination | Ricochet ow.ly/324Zq8 3 hours ago
- Palestinian baby burned to death in West Bank arson attack | 972 Magazine ow.ly/324Zq9 3 hours ago
- The Two Cops Who Helped Ray Tensing Were Involved in the Killing of an Unarmed Black Man in 2010 -... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1qyfbVO 4 hours ago