Charly Boy was quoted in a Nigerian Magazine, Danfo Express as declaring his sexual orientation as being gay while also sarcastically pointing to the fact that he does not care what people say about him and he could be a member of the much controversial ‘Illuminati’ group without batting an eyelid on public opinion of the group he chose to belong to.The 60-year-old ‘Zoom Time’ showbiz personality stirred controversies with a photoshoot of himself and another Nigerian TV presenter, Denrele Edun in a kissing posture which filled social media sites a couple of years back.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- #DNCLeaks: DNC’s Alan Reed Urged DNC “Vet Committee” to Block Elected Bernie Delegate from DNC Events for Tweets Critical of Hillary, Wasserman-Schultz | Independent Workers Party of Chicago
- 4th World Radyo : Trapped in a World of White Sociopolitical Values, Which Way is Up?
- Soldiers of Odin, Europe’s Notorious Anti-Immigration Group, Is Beginning to Form Cells in Canada | VICE | United States
- Congress releases details of Saudi 9-11 links | CounterVortex
- “Honey Onions” probe the Dark Web: at least 3% of Tor nodes are rogues — Naked Security
- Mississippi: Transgender Woman Dee Whigham Murdered - Mississippi: Transgender Woman Dee Whigham Murdered ow.ly/UL5A502PxPM 54 minutes ago
- Who Should Bernie Voters Support Now? Robert Reich vs. Chris Hedges on Tackling the Neoliberal Order | DemocracyNow! ow.ly/Ty1W302DIMh 1 hour ago
- 4WR seeks concerned Caucasians 2 discuss #LorneAhrens & #WhiteSupremacy in the military & law enforcement / Pls DM @TheAngryindian 1 hour ago
- Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS-ANG) ow.ly/quSG302DI6Y 1 hour ago
- Can a Police Officer Who Believes in, Practises & Promotes White Supremacy Still Be An Unquestioned American Hero? ow.ly/m1F8302DHwY 1 hour ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.