Update, 5/27/12: At least 32 children were reportedly among those slaughtered by Syrian military forces in the village of Houla on Saturday.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- THE GREAT EUROPEAN EXPERIMENT FALLS APART
- NASCAR tells fans not to bring Confederate flags to races
- British artists against TTIP trade deal
- United States arms profits first, Bahraini human rights a poor second
- National/Guerrero: Nine months after the Ayotzinapa atrocity, relatives express that they will not be silenced
- "The co-chair of the Marion County GOP, T. Waldmann-Williams, did not object to the flags when she..." ow.ly/314TjR 1 hour ago
- "The co-chair of the Marion County GOP, T. Waldmann-Williams, did not object to the flags when she..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1p0D7nI 2 hours ago
- "The arresting police officer had no material evidence to support the charge. The account that Jane..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1p0CsTo 2 hours ago
- Obama disses Kurdish 'partners' against ISIS | World War 4 Report ow.ly/314Jfi 2 hours ago
- "Jesus People for Animals sent a letter Tuesday morning to the Very Rev. Gary Hall, The dean of the..." ow.ly/314ecu 5 hours ago