Update, 5/27/12: At least 32 children were reportedly among those slaughtered by Syrian military forces in the village of Houla on Saturday.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- The Justice Department also says Ferguson police tolerated sexual harassment of female officers – The Washington Post
- S. African Government Will Investigate Allegations… – Matthew Aid
- Seeing the Stasi Through NSA Eyes | Consortiumnews
- New Zealand Spies on Neighbors in Secret ‘Five Eyes’ Global Surveillance – The Intercept
- Support Mexico’s People – Not Its Authoritarian And Violent Government
- APNS Novaĵagentejo - The Indigenist Newswire ow.ly/K1eDp 1 hour ago
- Snowden revelations / The price of the Five Eyes club: Mass spying on friendly nations - National - NZ Herald News ow.ly/2VzjkZ 3 hours ago
- "The commonwealth will give $25,000 each “to individuals who were involuntarily sterilized pursuant..." ow.ly/2VyVXy 5 hours ago
- Support Mexico’s People – Not Its Authoritarian And Violent Government | dorset chiapas solidarity ow.ly/2VxUa3 11 hours ago
- The Angry Arab News Service/وكالة أنباء العربي الغاضب: Nicholas Kristof saves the World ow.ly/2VxUa2 11 hours ago