Update, 5/27/12: At least 32 children were reportedly among those slaughtered by Syrian military forces in the village of Houla on Saturday.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Socialism According to Eugene V. Debs by Elizabeth Schulte
- Why the cynical focus on ‘Honour crimes’ won’t combat gender violence in the UK | Media Diversified
- Fourth World Radyo: African Objectivity versus Black Angst: The Dilemma of Liberationist Politic
- Gay CIA Contractor Claims Dangerous Harassment in War Zone | abc13.com
- “Is this your car?”: Like Sandra Bland, I confronted an officer who pulled me over for driving while black – Salon.com
- Israel arrests Jewish activist for 'nationalist crimes' - Al Jazeera English ow.ly/32babk 9 hours ago
- Prison reformer agrees with US lawyer on mistreatment of Maori ow.ly/32babl 9 hours ago
- #Audio: APNS Public Radyo: Mainstream Journalism & #BlackLivesMatter: A Chat w/ reporter @drewwest_press is.gd/Tuwasj #PirateRadio 11 hours ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: #Genocide In #OccupiedPalestine w/ #AntiZionist #activist @Thalwen ow.ly/QrPsv #WasBurnedAlive #AliDawabshe 14 hours ago
- Maisy Marie Odjick - Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls - CBC ow.ly/32anYd 17 hours ago