Update, 5/27/12: At least 32 children were reportedly among those slaughtered by Syrian military forces in the village of Houla on Saturday.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Secret Offshore Deals Deprive Africa of Billions In Natural Resource Dollars
- FBI ‘No Knock, No Warrant’ Raid on Activists During RNC
- Tobias Ellwood admits parliament was misled over Saudi Arabia’s use of cluster-bombs | Daily Mail Online
- Turkey investigating people who say coup attempt was hoax | The Indian Express
- activistpost : The Turkish Coup in Context: Redrawing the Map of the CIA Drug Trade
- The First Ever Aboriginal Woman In The Lower House Just Got Immediately Promoted - BuzzFeed News ow.ly/mPol502Kdii 19 hours ago
- Antifaschismus – Wikipedia - Antifaschismus – Wikipedia: Antifaschismus bezeichnet die politische Ablehnung des... ow.ly/mnXS502K4Wp 20 hours ago
- The US heroin boom is forcing Mexican opium farmers to plant more - Business Insider ow.ly/oNl3302yvxZ 21 hours ago
- Meet The Workers Who Sewed Donald Trump Clothing For A Few Dollars A Day ow.ly/wPdu502K0U9 21 hours ago
- [Modern Times] | 4th World Issues; Anti-Fascism; International Politics & Conscious Afro-Indigenismo ow.ly/5WPI302ytzi 22 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.