The Hague -Rights organisations on Tuesday called on the International Criminal Court to probe extra-judicial killings in Colombia, saying citizens were killed by the army and then passed-off as rebels.The International Federation of Human Rights as well as the Colombia, Europe US Coordination “call on the ICC to open an investigation into crimes against humanity in Colombia” committed between 2002 and 2008, they said in a statement issued in The Hague.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Gay CIA Contractor Claims Dangerous Harassment in War Zone | abc13.com
- “Is this your car?”: Like Sandra Bland, I confronted an officer who pulled me over for driving while black – Salon.com
- Denver Police Tell Lies About Fatal Shooting Of Native American Paul Castaway
- 5 Craziest Cults Still Operating Today | The Strange List
- Demand The US Justice Dept Do The Right Thing Philly August 1st | Moorbey’z Blog
- 4thWorldRadyo: #Genocide in #Occupied #Gaza w/ #AntiZionist activist @Thalwen ow.ly/QeWxC #Palestine #HumanRights 59 minutes ago
- 'A symbol of racism': group calls for N.S. to ban Confederate flag | CTV Atlantic News ow.ly/31YJVn 1 hour ago
- "A recent slip by Google - it revealed some interesting statistics within the source code of its own..." ow.ly/31YKaG 1 hour ago
- Justice for #PaulCastaway - July 20, 2015 - YouTube - Justice for Paul Castaway - July 20, 2015 - YouTube Among th... ow.ly/31YJVm 1 hour ago
- Check whether Hacking Team demoed cyberweapons for your local cops - Boing Boing ow.ly/31YJVl 1 hour ago