The Hague -Rights organisations on Tuesday called on the International Criminal Court to probe extra-judicial killings in Colombia, saying citizens were killed by the army and then passed-off as rebels.The International Federation of Human Rights as well as the Colombia, Europe US Coordination “call on the ICC to open an investigation into crimes against humanity in Colombia” committed between 2002 and 2008, they said in a statement issued in The Hague.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- 4th World Radyo: White-on-White-Crime in Waco: A Euro-Settler Double-Standard
- Leaked memo suggests biker gangs could target Houston law enforcement – Houston Chronicle
- McDonald’s faces worker pressure as shareholders meet – By Kim Gittleson BBC News, Chicago May 21st 2015
- White Cop Does Not Kill Black Motorist, Becomes National Hero
- ‘No Reason a Democrat Has to Be a Weakling’ – By MARK I. PINSKY May 20, 2015
- 4th World Radyo: White-on-White-Crime in Waco: A Euro-Settler Double-Standard | APNS Public Radyo ow.ly/Nk4sA 4 hours ago
- "Andrew Auernheimer, a controversial computer hacker who looked through the files, used Twitter to..." ow.ly/2YYDiv 6 hours ago
- Islamic State asserts responsibility for Shiite mosque blast in Saudi Arabia - The Washington Post ow.ly/2YYDeC 6 hours ago
- "Andrew Auernheimer, a controversial computer hacker who looked through the files, used Twitter to..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1lRIFGV 7 hours ago
- "Video obtained by The Associated Press showed federal police coming under fire and bodies strewn..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1lRHrx5 7 hours ago