The Hague -Rights organisations on Tuesday called on the International Criminal Court to probe extra-judicial killings in Colombia, saying citizens were killed by the army and then passed-off as rebels.The International Federation of Human Rights as well as the Colombia, Europe US Coordination “call on the ICC to open an investigation into crimes against humanity in Colombia” committed between 2002 and 2008, they said in a statement issued in The Hague.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Virginia gunman was told by TV station to seek medical attention, memos say | US news | The Guardian
- COINTELPRO warrior Dhoruba bin Wahad attacked by New Black Panther Party – National Cointelpro | Examiner.com
- LAPD & Chicago bought “Stingrays on steroids” with asset-forfeiture & DHS money – Boing Boing
- PNAC’S HEGEMONIC AGENDA: IS SYRIA NEXT TO PAY THE PRICE?
- Majestic 12 – Wikipedia
- "The bail-bond industry and commercial surety interests almost certainly will resist reform. As U.S...." ow.ly/33if3x 4 hours ago
- "The bail-bond industry and commercial surety interests almost certainly will resist reform. As U.S...." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1syjE7i 5 hours ago
- Anti Racist Block Project ow.ly/RqNmX 17 hours ago
- Video: Angela Merkel booed at refugee centre in Germany following far-Right attacks - Telegraph ow.ly/33fh9F 1 day ago
- "She asked the boy if he used a condom and he told her “yes”, but when taking a bath she noticed..." ow.ly/33dOHp 1 day ago