The Hague -Rights organisations on Tuesday called on the International Criminal Court to probe extra-judicial killings in Colombia, saying citizens were killed by the army and then passed-off as rebels.The International Federation of Human Rights as well as the Colombia, Europe US Coordination “call on the ICC to open an investigation into crimes against humanity in Colombia” committed between 2002 and 2008, they said in a statement issued in The Hague.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Locked Up Warriors: New Zealand's Prison Problem | | Al Jazeera ow.ly/b2K050aXknG 4 days ago
- Critical journalist jailed in St. Petersburg - Critical journalist jailed in St.@Petersburg “We are disturbed b... ow.ly/9xRP50aXkau 4 days ago
- #TrumpRussia Rolls On... - #TrumpRussia Rolls On… The first Russian institute document was a strategy paper wri... ow.ly/G6pl50aXhIP 4 days ago
- Russian journalist and Putin critic dies after being beaten up by strangers | The Independent ow.ly/Db5950aXhz8 4 days ago
- PNG group claims another attack at gold mine Radio New Zealand... ow.ly/QKXE50aXeUy 4 days ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.