The Hague -Rights organisations on Tuesday called on the International Criminal Court to probe extra-judicial killings in Colombia, saying citizens were killed by the army and then passed-off as rebels.The International Federation of Human Rights as well as the Colombia, Europe US Coordination “call on the ICC to open an investigation into crimes against humanity in Colombia” committed between 2002 and 2008, they said in a statement issued in The Hague.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Italy investigators say Vatican link in ‘al-Qaeda’ arrests – BBC News
- Arizona Sheriff Describes Investigation Into Judge’s Wife
- Chicago Is About to Offer the Nation’s First Reparations Program for Victims of Police Violence | The Nation
- Timeline Photos – Shut Down Australia | Facebook
- Yemen talks should begin after halt to violence- Yemen Post English Newspaper Online
- "With such broad criteria, the Obama White House has blurred the line between “civilian” and..." ow.ly/2XQem0 1 hour ago
- Cyberwar: Armenian, Turkish hackers targeting each other's govt websites ow.ly/2XQ8iA 1 hour ago
- "With such broad criteria, the Obama White House has blurred the line between “civilian” and “militant”..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1jF1RUk 2 hours ago
- "In order to deflect criticism of the department, but really his leadership, Chief Beck is now..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1jF0Ay7 2 hours ago
- Video: The Fort Smith Police Department shared a hard drive with a lawyer for whistleblowers in the... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1jE-aTi 2 hours ago