The Freedom From Religion Foundation’s signature full-page ad, “It’s Time to Quit the Catholic Church,” is in today’s USA Today Money Section, which stays on the newsstands all weekend. The ad by FFRF, a state/church watchdog and the nation’s largest atheist/agnostic association with over 18,000 members, urges liberal and nominal Roman Catholics to “quit” their church over its war against contraception.FFRF warns Catholics that their church is “launching a ruthless political Inquisition in your name.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- itsgoingdown.org: This is a Call to Action Against Slavery in America
- Anthrax sickens 13 in western Siberia, and a thawed-out reindeer corpse may be to blame – The Washington Post
- Second National Democratic Committee Confirms It Was Hacked
- French daily Le Monde to stop publishing pictures of terrorists in order to avoid ‘glorifying them in death’ – Press Gazette
- FBI investigating hack of another Democratic committee | TheHill
- Being Black and Muslim in the Post-9/11, Post-Ferguson Era - Being Black and Muslim in the Post-9/11, Post-Ferg... ow.ly/RtZx502WAMH 9 hours ago
- CN files criminal charges against ex-CNF director - CN files criminal charges against ex-CNF director: ... ow.ly/GEtY502WAKY 9 hours ago
- MEDIA STATEMENT - PROGRAMS TO REGAIN HUMANITY, NOT STATE SANCTIONED TORTURE ow.ly/DgtG502WAKX 9 hours ago
- AUDIO: 4thWorldRadyo -> 'Trapped in a World of White Sociopolitical Values Which Way is Up?' is.gd/QpymWy https://t.co/wfjJO5wltm 9 hours ago
- Article: Chilcot's Can of Worms -- Autopsy of a Disaster - Article: Chilcot's Can of Worms -- Autopsy of a Disa... ow.ly/9O9D502Wczl 14 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.