The Freedom From Religion Foundation’s signature full-page ad, “It’s Time to Quit the Catholic Church,” is in today’s USA Today Money Section, which stays on the newsstands all weekend. The ad by FFRF, a state/church watchdog and the nation’s largest atheist/agnostic association with over 18,000 members, urges liberal and nominal Roman Catholics to “quit” their church over its war against contraception.FFRF warns Catholics that their church is “launching a ruthless political Inquisition in your name.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Fourth World Radyo: African Objectivity versus Black Angst: The Dilemma of Liberationist Politic
- Gay CIA Contractor Claims Dangerous Harassment in War Zone | abc13.com
- “Is this your car?”: Like Sandra Bland, I confronted an officer who pulled me over for driving while black – Salon.com
- Denver Police Tell Lies About Fatal Shooting Of Native American Paul Castaway
- 5 Craziest Cults Still Operating Today | The Strange List
- The Two Cops Who Helped Ray Tensing Were Involved in the Killing of an Unarmed Black Man in 2010 -... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1qyfbVO 50 minutes ago
- "You killed my son and now you are giving me a tree?" - An Iraqi farmer to Peter Van Buren of the US State... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1qyfVSb 50 minutes ago
- ISIS Got Catfished for $3,300 in Travel Money by Three Chechen Girls - c4ss: Things aren’t looking so good... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1qyfPBp 50 minutes ago
- Photoset: think-progress: 50 Years Later, Medicare And Medicaid Are A Smashing Success tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1qyfKRW 51 minutes ago
- Photo: fuckyeahmarxismleninism: Baltimore Via Navid Nasr tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1qyfCtc 51 minutes ago