3,000 U.S. soldiers to serve in Africa next year 08 Jun 2012 A brigade will deploy to Africa next year in a pilot program that assigns brigades on a rotational basis to regions around the globe, the Army announced in May. Roughly 3,000 soldiers – and likely more – are expected to serve tours across the continent in 2013, training foreign militaries and aiding locals. Tours could last a few weeks or months and include multiple missions at different locations, said Maj. Gen. David R. Hogg, head of U.S. Army Africa.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Courthouse News Service – Startling Drone Pilot Revelation in DOJ Audit By ADAM KLASFELD
- How the Leaked TPP ISDS Chapter Threatens Intellectual Property Limitations and Exceptions » infojustice
- Cancer the Secret Weapon?
- Lost in the ’50s with Harper’s anti-terror pablum | rabble.ca
- Secret Service Destroys Tapes of Drunken Crash — NYMag
- "These results, though, suggest “losers are the ones who get the brunt of the aggression,” he..." ow.ly/2WwN62 40 minutes ago
- Amir Raisolsadat, PEI Man, Arrested, Ordered To Keep The Peace On Suspicion He May Commit Terrorism ow.ly/2WwJWB 43 minutes ago
- Claims of GMO Yield Increases Don’t Hold Up | Environmental Working Group ow.ly/2WwJWC 43 minutes ago
- "These results, though, suggest “losers are the ones who get the brunt of the aggression,” he said...." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1gqsGFU 1 hour ago
- "The placement of Native Americans in food deserts didn’t occur by happenstance. Public health..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1gqrCrQ 1 hour ago