3,000 U.S. soldiers to serve in Africa next year 08 Jun 2012 A brigade will deploy to Africa next year in a pilot program that assigns brigades on a rotational basis to regions around the globe, the Army announced in May. Roughly 3,000 soldiers – and likely more – are expected to serve tours across the continent in 2013, training foreign militaries and aiding locals. Tours could last a few weeks or months and include multiple missions at different locations, said Maj. Gen. David R. Hogg, head of U.S. Army Africa.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- THE GREAT EUROPEAN EXPERIMENT FALLS APART
- NASCAR tells fans not to bring Confederate flags to races
- British artists against TTIP trade deal
- United States arms profits first, Bahraini human rights a poor second
- National/Guerrero: Nine months after the Ayotzinapa atrocity, relatives express that they will not be silenced
- German’s Highest-Ranking Prosecutor on the Legality of Drone Strikes – and Much More | Just Security ow.ly/311NWk 17 hours ago
- fergusonresponse: M4BL - Midwest Regional Conference CallTHU... ow.ly/311le2 20 hours ago
- Racist Twitter attacks on U of T professor by Alberta oil activists spark complaint | National Observer ow.ly/311jvd 20 hours ago
- Photoset: fergusonresponse: M4BL - Midwest Regional Conference Call THU JUL 9 - 9:00 PM EDT/8:00 PM CDT... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1owM29S 21 hours ago
- Now the truth emerges: how the US fuelled the rise of Isis in Syria and Iraq - fuckyeahmarxismleninism: For... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1owLxu2 21 hours ago