3,000 U.S. soldiers to serve in Africa next year 08 Jun 2012 A brigade will deploy to Africa next year in a pilot program that assigns brigades on a rotational basis to regions around the globe, the Army announced in May. Roughly 3,000 soldiers – and likely more – are expected to serve tours across the continent in 2013, training foreign militaries and aiding locals. Tours could last a few weeks or months and include multiple missions at different locations, said Maj. Gen. David R. Hogg, head of U.S. Army Africa.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- I Just Got “Push Polled” by Hillary Clinton’s Nevada Campaign – Nolan Dalla – Linkis.com
- British government will be judged on actions not rhetoric – Sheehan
- Leaked Emails Claim Snyder Administration Withheld Lead Testing Results | ThinkProgress
- Mississippi lawmaker admits his education bill is to protect creationism | Ars Technica
- Fyffes accused of disrespecting plantation workers’ rights | Business | The Guardian
- Nous ne sommes pas des #moustiques ow.ly/Ygifa #Blackface 21 hours ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: Negotiating Madness: North American Political Confusion in Black and White wp.me/p3dV9c-8h https://t.co/H33a6gIzzN 22 hours ago
- Mexico prison riot: at least 52 people killed and 12 injured in Monterrey | World news | The Guardian ow.ly/3bdDQo 1 day ago
- Tripura village committee polls on February 24 - ians-in2738-yahoopartner: Agartala, Jan 27 (IANS) Polls to 587... ow.ly/3bdyPO 1 day ago
- Congress not new to championing Dalit's rights: Digvijay - aniin2578-yahoopartner: Varanasi, Jan. 30 (ANI): The... ow.ly/3bdrYN 1 day ago