3,000 U.S. soldiers to serve in Africa next year 08 Jun 2012 A brigade will deploy to Africa next year in a pilot program that assigns brigades on a rotational basis to regions around the globe, the Army announced in May. Roughly 3,000 soldiers – and likely more – are expected to serve tours across the continent in 2013, training foreign militaries and aiding locals. Tours could last a few weeks or months and include multiple missions at different locations, said Maj. Gen. David R. Hogg, head of U.S. Army Africa.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Trump’s Net Worth Isn’t His Only Claim That’s Fake | The Fiscal Times
- 4th World Radyo: North American Political Education Basics 102
- ‘The War Is Over’: FARC and Colombian State sign final peace deal — JSC: Jamaicans in Solidarity with Cuba
- American University Attacked in Kabul, Three Dead — News from Antiwar.com
- theguardian.com: Member of British forces arrested over alleged Northern Ireland terrorism offences
- #FreeJasmine 29 minutes ago
- #AUDIO: The Ghost of #EnochPowell & the Transcendental #Nazism of #DonaldTrump / #AntiFa is.gd/fXZXQS https://t.co/XDsab2YUBB 52 minutes ago
- Burkini ban protest outside London's French embassy as ... - We Resist. ow.ly/t89z503QDXZ 1 hour ago
- RT @LeeJasper: To all first world peoples stay strong @ChiefElk @mnxmoosi @palestine @AboriginalPress @LeonardPeltier https://t.co/ivSGZfvO… 1 hour ago
- micdotcom: Trump’s appeal to black voters is actually a ploy to... ow.ly/xygj503QuUz 2 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.