Not only does Israel never compensate Palestinians for construction it mainly talks to them in the language of destruction. But the absence of such proposals from the Israeli discourse, and the general absence of Arabs in the discussion, indicate that something in Epstein’s critique has not faded yet, despite the 105 years that have elapsed. The Zionist movement, and now Israel, still do not see the Arabs. So even in 2012, it still seems to have remained the “hidden question”; it remains and annoying buzz that there is really no need to address. The problem is that today there are far fewer ears that can hear the crying.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- S.F. jail inmates forced to fight, public defender says – SFGate
- Courthouse News Service – Startling Drone Pilot Revelation in DOJ Audit By ADAM KLASFELD
- How the Leaked TPP ISDS Chapter Threatens Intellectual Property Limitations and Exceptions » infojustice
- Cancer the Secret Weapon?
- Lost in the ’50s with Harper’s anti-terror pablum | rabble.ca
- Al Jazeera condemns attack on Sanaa bureau - Al Jazeera condemns attack on Sanaa bureau: aljazeerapr: Doha, 27th M... ow.ly/2WzoNg 49 minutes ago
- Al Jazeera condemns attack on Sanaa bureau - aljazeerapr: Doha, 27th March, 2015 Al Jazeera Media Network... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1gv8hn1 1 hour ago
- Photo: thesociologicalcinema: A U.S. Service-Member rushes two local children to safety during the battle... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1gv8Qvf 1 hour ago
- "Looking back, many people forget how controversial it was to oppose the Vietnam War. The first..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1gv7m-O 1 hour ago
- Photoset: callthisdemocracy: “This is sacred—this Indian land. And it is sacred not just for First Nations,... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1gv5pno 1 hour ago