Not only does Israel never compensate Palestinians for construction it mainly talks to them in the language of destruction. But the absence of such proposals from the Israeli discourse, and the general absence of Arabs in the discussion, indicate that something in Epstein’s critique has not faded yet, despite the 105 years that have elapsed. The Zionist movement, and now Israel, still do not see the Arabs. So even in 2012, it still seems to have remained the “hidden question”; it remains and annoying buzz that there is really no need to address. The problem is that today there are far fewer ears that can hear the crying.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Please take some time to show your solidarity with the Heiltsuk People!
- Mumia Hospitalized: Family Visitation Denied | Prison Radio
- Government delivered a letter of protest against the decree Obama on the US Embassy (AUDIO) | RNV – Radio Nacional de Venezuela
- Arab states should “strike” Gaza like Yemen, says advisor to Mahmoud Abbas | The Electronic Intifada
- S.F. jail inmates forced to fight, public defender says – SFGate
- The Folly Of Racialist Nationalism (March 27, 2015) - APNS Public Radyo ow.ly/L3pPF 13 minutes ago
- "The simple general rule has always been that you are free to practice Protestantism or Wicca or..." ow.ly/2WK19X 3 hours ago
- Please take some time to show your solidarity with the Heiltsuk People! | s-kw'etu'? ow.ly/2WK0yN 3 hours ago
- "The simple general rule has always been that you are free to practice Protestantism or Wicca or..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1hEvM5p 4 hours ago
- "At a pro-police rally in St Louis on Saturday, Jeff Roorda, the controversial police union..." ow.ly/2WJjA2 7 hours ago